Who’s Going to Glastonbury 2024?

Justcalledtosay

First ever time securing tickets after years and years of trying. So excited!

Someone else in our group managed to get them and has received their confirmation email with all our names and registrations on. How long does it usually take for each individual to receive their emails?

Edited by Kaboom Boxer
  • Upvote 1

SEE YOU THERE!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

The sale seemed so much more stable, I didn't manage to get through to the booking page at all myself but it also didn't crash at all which is new!

I'll be at the Wednesday meet without fail this year! No kids in tow 👏🏼👏🏼 Can't bloody wait!!!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

The sale seemed so much more stable, I didn't manage to get through to the booking page at all myself but it also didn't crash at all which is new!

Does seem to have been a successful day for See tickets. Didn't have any issues (other than not getting a sniff of the page)

• Like 1

For the first time in ages I was actually on a holding page today. Normally the site just crashes. Didn’t get a sniff of the booking page though.

we’ll reassess in April. Other half’s dad won’t go unless he gets a Campervan ticket so it’s unlikely we’ll pay for tickets. I’m already thinking about trying to volunteer to make sure I get to go, other half not too bothered. We shall see.

Edited by mungo57

24 minutes ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

First ever time securing tickets after years and years of trying. So excited!

Someone else in our group managed to get them and has received their confirmation email with all our names and registrations on. How long does it usually take for each individual to receive their emails?

Congrats. You should get emails before too long, but can be quite variable, doesn’t really matter as you’ve got the main email notification