Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2024

northernringo

On 11/21/2023 at 10:24 AM, FloopFiller said:

Here’s the slightly less stacked but still impressive real Primavera lineup:

image.png

Still a good amount on there that I'd like to see show up at the farm. The National in particular since I'll be at another fest when they play Edinburgh, but any of Bikini Kill, Charli XCX, Kim Petras, Ethel Cain, Arab Strap, American Football, Mannequin Pussy, Militarie Gun or Ratboys would go down a treat. 

10 minutes ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

I'm really interested in where they play. If it's presale then it'll be venues rather than a festival.  They did multiple nights at Brixton but that's out now so maybe ally pally?

Could potentially be one of the shows at the new Olympia West Hall...

"Olympia London West Hall will be a 4,400 new capacity venue, forming part of the wider regeneration of the Olympia London exhibition centre. The purpose-built music venue will be located above the existing west exhibition hall at Olympia London. Construction work is underway on the 14-acre site and the project is slated for completion in 2024." - Owned by AEG

And I'm also tipping them for All Points East and Forwards, Bristol

6 minutes ago, Pr0paneNightm4re said:

Spector need to play. Early park stage and secret set at Crow’s Nest. Would pay any money for that experience. Best U.K. live band

Seen them loads of times but their London gig is the same night as Noel at Wembley next month and the Kingston gig was the same night as Prodigy. Annoying. 

They last played on William's Green in 2015.

11 hours ago, briddj said:

Seen them loads of times but their London gig is the same night as Noel at Wembley next month and the Kingston gig was the same night as Prodigy. Annoying. 

They last played on William's Green in 2015.

I really liked their first album even while feeling like they were probably doomed to be just another guitar band that comes and goes. Honestly hadn't realised they were still going until recently - feel like the perfect Glasto band for a sunny afternoon. Early on Other like The Hives or are they bigger than that?

1 minute ago, mouserat said:

I really liked their first album even while feeling like they were probably doomed to be just another guitar band that comes and goes. Honestly hadn't realised they were still going until recently - feel like the perfect Glasto band for a sunny afternoon. Early on Other like The Hives or are they bigger than that?

Nah, Spector are well under the radar.  Be typical if they play the year I'm not going!

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Isn't Avril an exclusive somewhere else?

Those are her first announced UK dates. There were suggestions that she'd be an exclusive at Download, but then she wasn't even on the lineup when it was announced.