West Holts 2024

CaledonianGonzo

Heilung is such a weird choice 😄 i love it though, its great stuff. Corinne Bailey Rae's last album is excellent too, which i never thought i'd say, and a bit of Nia Archives is very much on the cards. Can see her rocking up to a few different places too, for a live show and a couple of DJ slots. Going to have a good look through the rest of the names dropped and im 100% sure there'll be more good stuff, West Holts is just so reliable 

1 minute ago, balti-pie said:

Heilung is such a weird choice 😄 i love it though, its great stuff. Corinne Bailey Rae's last album is excellent too, which i never thought i'd say, and a bit of Nia Archives is very much on the cards. Can see her rocking up to a few different places too, for a live show and a couple of DJ slots. Going to have a good look through the rest of the names dropped and im 100% sure there'll be more good stuff, West Holts is just so reliable 

It'd take a lot to take me away from a Nia/Justice 1-2

22 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Heilung

Matthew Halsall

Masego

Cymande

Danny Brown

Squid

Sugababes

Balming Tiger

Jessie Ware

Sofia Kourtesis

Asha Puthli

Jalen Ngonda

Jordan Rakei

Corinne Bailey Rae

Birttany Howard

Alogte Oho and his Sounds of joy

Noname

The Skatalites

Dub Terror

Jungle

Nia Archives

Justice

Hero

17 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

To be fair, as a stage booker, why you would think it would be a good idea to create a public playlist containing a number of very specific names, is beyond me. If it turns out to be accurate, and there's good reason to think it is, it's a misstep 

Unless he's deliberately fooling everyone 😏 

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

Bit silly to do it last year too then! (Was accurate then too)

Aye 🙂 who knows … can remember it being the case last year but can’t remember timings … it prompted west holts early release mid month didn’t it ? And how early it was spotted 

Edited by Crazyfool01

42 minutes ago, kpins said:

Just need someone with too much time on their hands to check to see if all the artists listed are actually available. I checked Sofia Kourtesis and she is in Belgium on the Friday so this checks out. 

44 minutes ago, kpins said:

Just need someone with too much time on their hands to check to see if all the artists listed are actually available. I checked Sofia Kourtesis and she is in Belgium on the Friday so this checks out. 

I've added a WH sheet to this doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N2EPQ-7KEUtjwdkQnM84xnWgOglzs6NSbxWH3z_tiik/edit?usp=sharing

Sofia Kourtesis is actually playing the Saturday at that Belgium festival (I had originally thought Friday too until it was pointed out to me)

• Thanks 1

After having listened through the playlist a few times I can safely say the rest of the lineup could be a bit shite and I’d still be fairly happy to just be at Holts for most of the weekend. Some brilliant stuff there that I’ve never heard before.

Also really hoping Justice are Friday rather than Sunday as them vs. Coldplay would seriously be perfect. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, TiZuff said:

sofia kourtesis in belgium on saturday... does this make her less likely or more likely? shes one of about 5 acts id be over the moon with at glastonbury this year.

Depends on her live set up I guess and whether she's bringing a load if kit and other performers.

15 minutes ago, harryy said:

pls say this means I can do a run of 

LCD park friday?

Dua pyramid sat?

Jessie WH sun (battling National Other sun).......

what a set of headliners if so! will have to catch justice at primavera

LCD too big for Park. Don’t know where they are gonna end up - Woodsies maybe? - but surely not Park.

Ok done a potential breakdown taking tour dates into account:

FRI: Justice, Nia Archives, Danny Brown, Black Pumas, Squid, Jalen Ngonda, The Skatalites, Nitin Sawhney

SAT: Jungle, Brittany Howard, Corinne Bailey Rae, Maségo, Noname, Alogte Oho & his Sounds of Joy, Balming Tiger, Matthew Halsall

SUN: Jessie Ware, Sugababes, Sofia Kourtesis, Heilung, Asha Puthli, Jordan Rakei, Cymande, Dub Terror

Edited by Acid_Haze
  • Upvote 4