Official Clashes and the Headaches They Bring

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

49 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Alright. Straight off the bat.

Sniff n the Tears vs the Hives.

WHY?!

This is a massive issue what the actual, I have seen The Hives a few times and cant believe I am saying it but I may go with Sniff 'n' the Tears especially as we are camping in Love Fields so will be walking past The Acoustic Stage.

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Going to have to sacrifice Leftfield for a decent spot at Lana.

Pulp, Gabriels, and The Comet is Coming is a stinger 'n all. I missed TCIC last time, so they win out this year.

Comet are splitting up after this year as well.

Loads of horrible clashes for me and pretty gutted considering it was quite a trim lineup (for me personally) already. 

Courteeners vs CHVRCHES will be a real headache on Friday in particular. Any an idea how far apart The Other Stage and Woodsies are? Hoping to maybe catch 30 mins of one before seeing the other. 

1 minute ago, thatTFBguy said:

Loads of horrible clashes for me and pretty gutted considering it was quite a trim lineup (for me personally) already. 

Courteeners vs CHVRCHES will be a real headache on Friday in particular. Any an idea how far apart The Other Stage and Woodsies are? Hoping to maybe catch 30 mins of one before seeing the other. 

Crowds willing you could do that in 10-15 mins via Silver Hayes.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, worthyraver said:

This is a massive issue what the actual, I have seen The Hives a few times and cant believe I am saying it but I may go with Sniff 'n' the Tears especially as we are camping in Love Fields so will be walking past The Acoustic Stage.

I gotta say, as soon as I saw that I was soooo gutted. Really don't know what to do. I've waited to see the Hives since I've been going to festivals. They've always clashed and I've chosen someone else. Feel like it's now or never. But same with Sniff n the Tears, thought that would be a lovely chilled start to the weekend!

29 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Going to have to sacrifice Leftfield for a decent spot at Lana.

Pulp, Gabriels, and The Comet is Coming is a stinger 'n all. I missed TCIC last time, so they win out this year.

Could catch most of Gabriels if you're willing to sacrifice a good spot for Pulp?

5 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I gotta say, as soon as I saw that I was soooo gutted. Really don't know what to do. I've waited to see the Hives since I've been going to festivals. They've always clashed and I've chosen someone else. Feel like it's now or never. But same with Sniff n the Tears, thought that would be a lovely chilled start to the weekend!

You have to see The Hives if you have not seen them live, easily in the top 3 live bands I have ever seen live, they never disappoint.

I think I have talked myself back into going to see The Hives lol 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, worthyraver said:

You have to see The Hives if you have not seen them live, easily in the top 3 live bands I have ever seen live, they never disappoint.

I strongly second this.

3 minutes ago, worthyraver said:

Wow, that's a high accolade!

Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to see them too. It's been a 20 year wait. Always missed them. Sniff n the Tears was a welcome surprise when the Acoustic came out, but now we've got the whole thing, they're gonna be sacrificed!

Instead of see you in the Acoustic then, see you in the Other field! Haha.

Relatively clash free.

Chvrches vs Churnups is the big one.

Tail end of CRJ vs start of Pale Waves is an annoyance.

Otherwise, it all flows pretty nice. Helps that there's a healthy crossover with Green Man so I can catch a fair few there.

Edited by Andeeroo