Official Clashes and the Headaches They Bring

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

4 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Also, not a direct clash but I'll have to choose between Gabriels, Lottery Winners and Pulp due to geography.  That sucks.

Lottery Winners have a few sets over the weekend if that helps

Just now, Quark said:

Lottery Winners have a few sets over the weekend if that helps

Yeah but the Avalon & Greenpeace ones are an hour, the rest are shorter. Maybe Greenpeace FTW.

I had three must-sees: The Chicks, Carly Rae Jepsen and Pale Waves. They've only gone and bloody put CRJ and PW opposite one another!

At least I've got Sophie Ellis-Bextor to entertain me while I secure my prime position for belting out Wide Open Spaces with a pint in each hand and a cowboy hat on.

29 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Hmmm.  So, do I risk legging it from Lizzo to Rina and then back to Pointo for GnR or will EVERYONE be doing that?

I think replace GnR with Lana Del Rey and you get the festival's entire population of girlies plan for Saturday night. Wish I could film it on a drone and set it to ride of the valkyries.