Acts Not yet On Line-Up You are Expecting To Still Appear

Breeze

19 hours ago, Olshansky said:

I forgot about squid. I know they were there last year but with their dates I was sure they’d show up again 

Yeah I thought they’d be a shoe-in because they have new material. Caroline Polachek is playing 2 years in a row because she’s touring her new album.

On 5/19/2023 at 7:04 PM, Olshansky said:

I was really hoping for PJ Harvey, seeing as her record drops the week after.  But with all the announcements, I'm not sure there's a spot left for her to play that would make sense.  I suppose her tour isn't ready yet.  

I was really hoping to see her as well. She's about the right size for a Park secret set, maybe? Well-known but not MASSIVE for the Park. She'd get a good crowd without needing perhaps the Other or Pyramid.

16 hours ago, Euphoricape said:

Would love to see Rancid. Been a fan since my teenage years but never seen them live

Screenshot_20230520_203001_Chrome.jpg

And Out Comes The Wolves was the soundtrack to me being 15 years old. I’ve not seen them live in over 10 years (probably longer it was Brixton Academy but I’ve no idea when)  but can’t sadly see them either being at or going down particularly well at the farm

Edit November 2006 I just looked it up so actually 17 years ago (also a great 28 song set list looking back)

Edited by Barneym

Example is on Glade on the Thursday.

After Glade announcement my list looking good so far...hopefully at least one more to come.

- Dreadzone 

- Cassetteboy

- Aphex Twin

- Eat Static

- Carl Cox

Ben Howard (who I could see high-ish on the pyramid) as he has a hole in his dates and Skrillex. Skrillex because both Fred Again and Four Tet (under the moniker Morning Side) are playing and he's done a lot of shows with them recently. Wouldn't surprise me if he does a low key show somewhere or maybe a guest appearance with one of the other two.

Edited by discgoesmic

On 5/19/2023 at 9:57 PM, WoodyGooner said:

Surprised Dope Lemon hasn’t been announced, his tour dates coincide perfectly

Though he's available on Sunday, it would mean that he will play 7 shows in a row. He's also available on Thursday but what stage can he play then?

On 5/16/2023 at 1:29 PM, Breeze said:

Considering just the ones I haven't heard really a peep about one way or the other yet:

- Dreadzone

- Cassetteboy

- Aphex Twin

- Eat Static

- Carl Cox

So only missing Eat Static and Aphex (which is the one that *really* stings).