Line Up Announced

CaledonianGonzo

Wasn't expecting much as festival lineups look a bit underwhelming to me compared to last year, but quite a few of my favourites on there already. Lana, Chvrches, Warpaint, QOTSA, and a fair few others I'd be happy to watch.  Resale is going to be extra stressful now

Just now, CaitNeeDee said:

"Lizzo will open for the US rockers and has joint headline billing."

This is sub slot, no?

But Emily then talks about the often bigger crowds in the afternoon than at night so made me think 'opening' might be earlier than subbing.

2 minutes ago, CaitNeeDee said:

Are people really surprised not to see Pulp on the line up the day after announcing Steve Mackey's death?

He's not been touring with them anyway, his death wouldn't have ruled them out, they're just not playing 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Thank you! So Lizzo is actually on the top line. But it does feel a bit of a fudge.

It’s a massive fudge

The easiest way to have prevented this is not book GnR and have had Lizzo, a name bigger than a fair few headliners in the last 10 years were

• Upvote 6

Nothing in the headline slots that blows me away but…..
Really happy with that. Plenty I want to see already although we are booking Parklife for a couple of weeks before to make sure we don’t get too upset if our shifts clash with Raye.

Edited by amfy

This is worrying, felt like a slightly cut down version last time, what does it mean for this year

In October, Glastonbury made headlines when it announced that ticket prices would rise by £55 to £340 (including booking fee). “We put it up [by] the minimum we could,” said Eavis. “In order to do the exact same show as last time, we would have had to put £100 on the ticket. That’s the amount that costs have gone up.”

• Upvote 1