guypjfreak

I've got a feeling he'll be there, I know about the 6 month in Canada thing, but the dates, if taken from the time he travelled, and if all goes well, are very close to lining up. 

Obviously I hope he doesn't rush anything, and that the treatment goes well... But I've just got 'a feeling.' 

Probably has to be John Peel, but I expect it will be very very busy.

49 minutes ago, gfa said:

Never hear about this guy except on here 24/7

I hear about him all over social media, he went viral a few weeks ago with Hi Ren. All over tiktok and other playforms. 

There’s a million and one reaction videos on Youtube. 

He was also in the charts recently, as an independent. 

Around 2 weeks ago my (guitar playing / obsessed and rap hating) friend came to me and said he’d found this guy who raps and plays guitar, and that he actually liked him, went to play it, and it was Ren. 

Yea that bitter sweet symphony was great.. 

Apologies for having to repost this to start a conversation but due to the man up on his high horse who knows fuck all about REN he deleted my first post.. 

Little tip for newbies on here 

Careful who you write things.. If the man dont understand he gets the hump lol.. 

On 2/3/2023 at 8:04 AM, gfa said:

Never hear about this guy except on here 24/7

I think this is such a bad barometer for scale. 'My friends don't talk about him...so?' 

His 'Hi Ren' Video has 4.2 Million views, in a month, as an independent. The bittersweet sympathy retake has 230k in a day. People are talking about him, people are listening. Just not in your circle and that's okay.  

Mentioned him to my Nephew the other day, saying he should listen. Turns out that he went to Uni with him and did a few sessions in the studio together. Says what a lovely chap he is, but obviously troubled, which I will not go into here. Hope he gets the treatment he needs and that it helps him. Will certainly catch him when he does play

• 2 weeks later...