Five acts you'd love to see on that poster

Zoo Music Girl

On 12/23/2022 at 5:28 AM, kalifire said:

Here’s another one: Jean Michel Jarre. 

But where would you place him? Has to be after dark for the lights/lasers. Is he big enough for West Holts? 

Don't really know his stuff at all, but we saw him headline Blue Dot in 2016 and he was epic. West Holts seems about right when you think about the style of music and the other headliners and where they usually place? Park could work too, though.

4 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Don't really know his stuff at all, but we saw him headline Blue Dot in 2016 and he was epic. West Holts seems about right when you think about the style of music and the other headliners and where they usually place? Park could work too, though.

Would love to see it  , his latest stuff is Techno driven, and work very well on WH

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Sawdusty surfer said:

His vocal range, guitar skills and breadth of styles are extraordinary. (Fully expecting someone to show previous posts of him on here now! 😏

Wow. I watched the second one first, didn't expect the first one to sound like it did, excellent stuff, quite the change in styles.

Tankus the Henge x 5 - they really are the ultimate festival band and I know they've been moving up the Glasto line up over the years but I'd bloody love to see them on a main stage. I'm sure they will be there with a late night slot somewhere obscure and then mid afternoon somewhere slightly more mainstream but do yourselves a favour and catch their set.

53 minutes ago, thatch23 said:

Five choices that are possible but a bit under the radar...

Jonathan Richman

Leftfield

Har Mar Superstar

John Cale

Mogwai

would love to see Mogwai again (they were IMMENSE at Ally Pally last year) but I think they've toured the last album to death now, may be wrong but I'd be surprised to see them doing festivals this summer.

Would be great though, they'd need to headline a stage though so Park/JP would be perfect for them.