Five acts you'd love to see on that poster

Zoo Music Girl

18 hours ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Genuine question, there is absolutely no way the fest would book Morrissey now right? 

i was on the wind up. but id say absolutely no chance.

18 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

listed under Right Said Fred so im assuming a wind up ? 

you got me! although im too sexy on the pyramid would be quite the experience. as would the village people.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Why not? She'd be perfect for that slot and she does festivals occasionally (although I don't know when the last one was). I'd love it.

She did the Downs in Bristol, hopefully this shares.  She was brilliant and I didn't know about the hula hoop thing beforehand 😊

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thetimes.co.uk%2Farticle%2Fthe-downs-festival-review-amazing-grace-jones-lights-up-stage-wjbrmft8z

15 hours ago, Memory Man said:

In order of likelihood

Pulp

2ManyDJs Live (with visuals)

YYY’s

PJ Harvey

LCD

(bonus 5 newer acts i want to see on the lineup: Panic Shack, Fat Dog, Keg, Folly Group, Lynks - the latter 2 played in 2022 but were buried far too early or too small venue.)

where do you think 2 many djs would play?

1 hour ago, brettredmayne said:

don’t know what the chances of any of these , guessing lizzo is the obvious one 

Paramore

Carly Rae jepson 

Avril Lavigne

lizzo

bloc party

Would kill for Paramore and Carly, But I’m not holding my breath. Carly had a perfect GSH in her schedule last year and was doing some European fests and still didn’t appear. Paramore have that GSH this year but nothing to suggest they’ll be over this way, I will need them to appear on a bill or a show this side of the pond before I’ll start to get my hopes up.

I do question why they have that gap if not for a reason, but…

16 hours ago, Memory Man said:

In order of likelihood

Pulp

2ManyDJs Live (with visuals)

YYY’s

PJ Harvey

LCD

(bonus 5 newer acts i want to see on the lineup: Panic Shack, Fat Dog, Keg, Folly Group, Lynks - the latter 2 played in 2022 but were buried far too early or too small venue.)

Keg were brilliant on their latest tour, would love to see them at the farm. Been lucky to see all of the bonus acts there over the past year and would certainly not say no to any of them. Lynks in particular always brings incredible energy  

10 minutes ago, king_oxymoron said:

Would kill for Paramore and Carly, But I’m not holding my breath. Carly had a perfect GSH in her schedule last year and was doing some European fests and still didn’t appear. Paramore have that GSH this year but nothing to suggest they’ll be over this way, I will need them to appear on a bill or a show this side of the pond before I’ll start to get my hopes up.

I do question why they have that gap if not for a reason, but…

Paramore seem to be in the mix for R&L headliners. Guess we might find out tomorrow when they announce the first batch of names.