The "I'm going to Glastonbury 2023" thread

Supernintendo Chalmers

Wow, t day is always so stressful! We got ours around 9.30 all in a rush after getting nowhere the whole time, then couldn’t get back in again trying to get them for friends. Finally got back in at the point they sold out, inputted payment, it kept saying sold out, but kept the faith and kept going back one screen and trying again repeatedly, and it eventually worked! So happy. Very sorry for those who missed out. 

finally found my confirmation email in my iCloud junk folder. See all you lucky ones next June!

3 of our groups managed to get tickets after See and Glastonbury said it was sold out. Think the payment authorisation thing caught a lot of people out this year

I am honestly shocked. Tried (ad nauseum). Came to terms with not going. Then get a call. Asked by a friend if we had got through (we hadn’t). But we had all received confirmation emails. Confusion reigned. None of our group had entered details. Turns out, we had been added to a pool. Someone got through at 10:15.

Net result: GOING TO THE FARM IN 2023!

• Like 1

Got one with my group right at the last minute...! The Sold Out notice came up, I refreshed the screen anyway and got the booking page. Entered all six details, pressed Proceed but was told unable to process. backspaced and saw that all six reg numbers now said in red that they were all in use...

Messaged the friend whose card we were using, and he said that his workmate had got through for us at the same time. So I stopped trying and he got the tickets for us, after the sold out screen had come up. So lucky. Was so so tough this year...! So yeah, I have had the conformation email and I'm going to Glastonbury!!!

48 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Very lucky this year.

Got through on coach Thursday for our group of 3.

Got @Hugh Jass IIhis tickets today.

And got another group of 6 theirs as well.

Good deeds done for the year.

Much, much love to this man for the ticket help.

Also, I’m don’t seem to be banned again. Which is nice.