The "I'm going to Glastonbury 2023" thread

Supernintendo Chalmers

3 minutes ago, ameski18 said:

Same - I'm terrified by this too!

That something… it’s not just a one off so we should HOPEFULLY be ok. You just think of any possible thing that could scupper your chances! 

I'm not going yet again, I did about 8 Glastonburys in a row but this is the 7th year in a row I've not got tickets.  Well done to all those that secured tickets I'm so jealous.  Even though I can never seem to get tickets I can't think of a better way to distribute them fairly.  I did seem to get them when it took hours to sell out because it felt like I was always rewarded for my perseverance.

Absolute rollercoaster - had two friends drop out before Thursday's sale, added another friend midway through - no success. Then today, had another friend drop out at ten to nine!

I was the only one to get past the waiting page, entered in all our details at 9:25 and it went through without a hitch!