2024 Headliners

30 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

They didnt increase their ticket pric this year unlike glasto. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The ticket is already much more expensive that Glasto for less stages and less days.

And that doesn’t include camping. that’s another £125 on top of the already more expensive ticket.  

13 hours ago, Suprefan said:

They didnt increase their ticket pric this year unlike glasto. 🤷🏻‍♂️

my train ticket is £1,000 compared to your £100 one, but at least it didn't increase in price

and they charge me £20 for beers while i'm at it

One of your more stupid arguments i must say Suprefan (and thats saying something)

Edited by gfa
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, gfa said:

my train ticket is £1,000 compared to your £100 one, but at least it didn't increase in price

One of your more stupid arguments i must say Suprefan (and thats saying something)

Right sure but when you look at it in terms of ticket price divided by number of cash registers Coachella does work out significantly cheaper than Glastonbury 

7 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Hi guys haven’t been around here for a while. I became a father in June 23 (luckily quite early in the month I was sweating on his birthday being Glastonbury dates) so didn’t go last year. 

What is the latest on headliners? 

Hello. Looking like one of (possibly, maybe, dont know for sure or at all) - Dua Lipa, Madonna, Coldplay, Rhianna, Pink, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springstein - outside chance/wishful thinking of Green Day who may be announcing tour dates on Thursday and Stevie Nicks as the legend

Edited by Nestacres
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Hi guys haven’t been around here for a while. I became a father in June 23 (luckily quite early in the month I was sweating on his birthday being Glastonbury dates) so didn’t go last year. 

What is the latest on headliners? 

Congrats on Baby Dickfingers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

ooooOOOOOOO!

also major incoming (tomorrow: 🙂 )!!! 🙂 

Still confused by the fact he went for arenas after touting what I believe to be "biblical venues" for the Definitely Maybe run.

The only thing biblical about Utilita Arena, Sheffield is the queues for every bar.

28 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Still confused by the fact he went for arenas after touting what I believe to be "biblical venues" for the Definitely Maybe run.

The only thing biblical about Utilita Arena, Sheffield is the queues for every bar.

No Brum date on the list made me think some stadiums are yet to be announced. Villa Park did Pink and Springsteen last year but only has Foo Fighters booked for 2024.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

No Brum date on the list made me think some stadiums are yet to be announced. Villa Park did Pink and Springsteen last year but only has Foo Fighters booked for 2024.

Apparently Springstein, Pearl Jam, Green Day and Pink tour dates are incomings so high chance they have snapped them all up as well as Taylor Swfit hogging most of them all summer ; )

10 hours ago, gfa said:

Certainly Glasto, even with higher prices, works out cheaper for us than the cost of flying to Coachella as well as already been more pricey for tix/drinks.

4 hours ago, MK1 said:

On festileaks there was a leak on the site saying Bruce Springsteen is headlining TW festival in Belgium next year. It is off now. 

He played there in June this year, I don’t think that’s a leak. Apparently he’s playing in Barcelona on the Sunday of Glastonbury. Could still feasibly do Friday, but probably ruled out if he’s likely to add an extra date.

58 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

He played there in June this year, I don’t think that’s a leak. Apparently he’s playing in Barcelona on the Sunday of Glastonbury. Could still feasibly do Friday, but probably ruled out if he’s likely to add an extra date.

My mistake, I misread the info, we’re looking at the week before, not the Sunday of. He’s still very much in the running

11 hours ago, Nestacres said:

Hello. Looking like one of (possibly, maybe, dont know for sure or at all) - Dua Lipa, Madonna, Coldplay, Rhianna, Pink, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springstein - outside chance/wishful thinking of Green Day who may be announcing tour dates on Thursday and Stevie Nicks as the legend

I haven’t checked this thread too much recently. Are Depeche Mode in the conversation or anything ruling them out ? 

21 minutes ago, JMB01 said:

I haven’t checked this thread too much recently. Are Depeche Mode in the conversation or anything ruling them out ? 

They're a strange one. I think that people don't really include them in the conversation for various reasons. Dream booking for me, but I just get the feeling it's destined not to happen

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

They're a strange one. I think that people don't really include them in the conversation for various reasons. Dream booking for me, but I just get the feeling it's destined not to happen

Could have said the same about Elton in the decade before he played. There's always hope!