Taylor swift

brettredmayne

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

Yeah. Cause guess what, everyone knows people are running out of money, so squeeze the last bits out of everyone right now and who cares if you cant make the gig in 2024 cause youll be choosing between taylor or feeding your family.

Uhhh not so sure where that came from?

11 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Yeah. Cause guess what, everyone knows people are running out of money, so squeeze the last bits out of everyone right now and who cares if you cant make the gig in 2024 cause youll be choosing between taylor or feeding your family.

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Taylor Swift tickets $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Not even a hard choice tbh.

regarding the presale code, I wonder if her team were extra worried about getting to no. 1 in the UK because of arctics? I know you didn’t have to buy it but a lot of people wouldn’t have known that. A few  people have said that Taylor/her team don’t care about no. 1s but I don’t think that’s accurate. I think she wants every record she can get.  

I heard rumours on tumblr that she’s doing a South America tour (could be wishful thinking) so that could be the winter months. 

Edited by GeezLouise

Hey, I’ve just had a thought.

Remember ages ago a few UK arenas were tweeting/including in the newsletters details about Swift and Midnights?

Perhaps she’s doing an intimate arena run here ahead of a gigantic stadium and festival tour in the summer in 2024?

Maybe a bunch of horrendously oversubscribed shows in the UK will help the business case for a crazy stadium run in 2024.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Remember ages ago a few UK arenas were tweeting/including in the newsletters details about Swift and Midnights?

Perhaps she’s doing an intimate arena run here ahead of a gigantic stadium and festival tour in the summer in 2024?

Maybe a bunch of horrendously oversubscribed shows in the UK will help the business case for a crazy stadium run in 2024.

I was just having this thought myself. In the absence of a stadium run a five nights at the O2 and maybe Birmingham or Manchester could be the holding gigs before the summer 24 onslaught.

Given how long Taylor has been away I can certainly see the logic in her doing this huge US tour. Logistically so much easier to organise.

19 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

I was just having this thought myself. In the absence of a stadium run a five nights at the O2 and maybe Birmingham or Manchester could be the holding gigs before the summer 24 onslaught.

Given how long Taylor has been away I can certainly see the logic in her doing this huge US tour. Logistically so much easier to organise.

Maybe she can one up the number of O2 nights Billie managed. She can easily do 10 nights at the O2 in addition to a crazy number of arenas up and down the UK.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

does it even need to be an intimate run? She could surely do like 5 nights in london, manchester etc each late summer or early autumn?

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Biggest selling album since Adele 30. She doesn't need a business case