Taylor swift

brettredmayne

2 minutes ago, Pastor.Of.Muppets said:

So jealous for everyone who was there.

Tour announcement is imminent. There are Snapchat filters for tour locations („Meet Me In …“), London and New York have been spotted. We might know about a GSH by the end of the week. 

Exciting times await

30 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

I’m still working on the theory uk dates tomorrow so she can then talk about it on Norton which is filmed Thursday evening 

I think she will stay coy. But if it happens she talks about it like itll happen soon since it airs friday.  Probably a "keep an eye out"

Was fun to see her relatively close up.

They'd clearly only rehearsed it once or whatever and she was basically straight off the plane but they did a decent job considering. Her big popstar charisma is really something and it did make me think Folklore shows at that scale probably would have not worked very well.

Not sure if I can be arsed with the inevitable Ticketmaster faff the tour is going to be, but if not this was a great treat tonight that'll keep me ticking over for a while.

8 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

I’m still working on the theory uk dates tomorrow so she can then talk about it on Norton which is filmed Thursday evening 

8 hours ago, ls2408 said:

Re: dates, I’m hearing second or third week of November announcement 

Yeah I’d be on the same page with the Norton theory if it wasn’t for @ls2408 here! Seems to make sense for the dates to come with all the publicity this week but no reason to doubt the above info.

22 hours ago, GeezLouise said:

I can't get on Rolling Stone's list of songs by taylor, ranked (i was checking bad blood iwas last). I wonder if that means it will be updated today with the new tracks: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/taylor-swift-songs-ranked-rob-sheffield-201800/ 

You were right - it was being updated with the new tracks and Bad Blood is last 

49 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I think if the announcement is coming after Glasto ticket day it may include Glasto.

Yeah I think so as well, especially if the dates are around it. She'll be constantly asked in interviews if she's coming back so it might be worth just getting it out of the way if it looks obvious with the dates. Also helps the festival keep people happy with the price increase (I know the price increase is only in effect April but it might sweeten the deal early).

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

How much do people think Taylor would impact Glastonbury sales .People obviously need to be registered which closes next week … but are her fans so prepared and would they do an entire festival for her ? Might mean strong resale demand once she’s announced / if she is 

I think her fans would definitely not bulk at paying £335 for a ticket to see her so yea resale could be tougher 

Just now, brettredmayne said:

I think her fans would definitely not bulk at paying £335 for a ticket to see her so yea resale could be tougher 

and people like me would wonder why we're spending so much on a ticket for an act i've no interest in (to be fair, she's no interest in me as a fan, i'm not the demographic she's wriing for). i hope the other headliners around the site are decent.

Just now, Neil said:

and people like me would wonder why we're spending so much on a ticket for an act i've no interest in (to be fair, she's no interest in me as a fan, i'm not the demographic she's wriing for). i hope the other headliners around the site are decent.

It’s al the reason dynamic charging will be used for Taylor swift tickets, ticketmaster will know the fans will be prepared to pay well over face value and milk them for all it’s worth 

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Maybe not the target demographic but judging from comments on here she has pretty broad appeal now