ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, jannybruck said:

It needs to be a lottery system in future because See simply can not handle this amount of traffic and fully deserve to lose the contract.

Let me give Glastonbury or a trusted retailer my card details, and debit the deposit or full amount out if my number comes up. That's really all it needs.

A lottery would mean far more people trying and your chance of going would be drastically reduced.

Absolutely brutal. 0/23 for us.

One member of our 6 got through to payment twice, kicked out at payment both times. On one of those occasions a second member of the group got through to payment, and was not allowed to process as a "purchase was in progress" for their details. 

Not seen one like it.

Just now, Suprefan said:

naw. you would likely go alone if that was the case. theres def other ways to do it but theyll stick with this because they wont invest in other methods. how about international people? You think everyone form other countries could afford to go alone? Not really.

Link it in with other numbers then, I don't know. There's an easy fix for this given they a) know it's going to sell out and b) cannot handle the traffic every single year. It needs a better solution that isn't a bloodbath like this.

4 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

It needs to be a lottery system in future because See simply can not handle this amount of traffic and fully deserve to lose the contract.

Let me give Glastonbury or a trusted retailer my card details, and debit the deposit or full amount out if my number comes up. That's really all it needs.

No website could handle that traffic. Lottery system would be awful and you’d have less chance of getting tix 

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales