Pulp to return in 2023

briddj

1 hour ago, Stokesy10 said:

Got Cardiff tickets in the end! A mate lives a 15 min walk from the arena and offered me a place to stay so that steered it slightly. More than happy with that. Did you?

Yeah 10 minute train ride, made even better by the updated timetable meaning no rushing afterwards, makes it a no brainer. To be fair I'd be surprised if Neighbourhood ever puts on a lineup I don't like enough of in the future to not go when its that easy, its like a festival made from my own core music tastes!! 

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2022 at 12:52 PM, duke88 said:

My tickets for Sheffield arrived in the post this morning, 24 hours after purchase!

Genuinely thought physical tickets were a thing of the past

weird its sent out so early

17 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

This has wrong footed me as I thought I’d just leave it till much nearer the time. I think…..they announce day tickets sold out as they want to continue to push the full weekend ticket. More day tickets to be made available next year hopefully 🙏 

I strongly suspect that’s the case. There’s usually spares for most days at Trnsmt

I managed standing tickets for Sheffield (Saturday) and I bought 4 tickets for Warrington weekender (Sunday) I’m taking my two teenage daughters to watch my favourite band in the world and I can’t wait. It’ll be emotional for me I think as Victoria park was the place I saw Pulp in 1996 (V96) it’s my first time returning there in 27 years 🤣

also was lucky enough to get tickets for glastonbury. It’s going to be an incredible summer. 

• Like 1

See Tickets seem to be one of the last few who send physical and even then that's not all the time. Friday Sheffield gig ticket turned up today. Been rinsing them on Spotify in anticipation dead excited but nervous some must sees will be omitted from sets! Really want some more of This is Hardcore on this tour but not getting my hopes up.

On 11/7/2022 at 7:02 AM, barcelonista1899 said:

I've managed to end up with 2 spare seated tickets for Sheffield on the Saturday night. They came to £182 for the pair if anyone is interested on here? 

I would love 2 as want to take my daughter - are these still available?

I had 2 great lower tier tickets in my basket early on Friday morning but just as I was checking out my laptop crashed and I was left empty handed!! 

• 2 months later...

Two tickets for Dublin suddenly came up on Twickets under face value when me and my friend were in the pub so we booked them instantly. so excited! Going to need to fly there but my plan is to not get a hotel and just hang out afterwards until the earliest flight next morning. I've wanted to see Pulp foreever, really happy.

Edited by Serenefishy
  • Upvote 1