What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

3 hours ago, moogster said:

So are you going to wait to see what they put on top of the Pyramid so that you can have the same?

I usually do but I’ve taken a bit of a punt on the full version and gone with a rocket … the frame version I will see what it is and how achievable it is … I have been able to do it in the past with a weeks notice … fortunately I’ve got eyes on the farm that can get me a decent shot when it does go up 

1 minute ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Bloody hell, is this the real Williams Green refit? Looks huge!

just the pyramid and this one is light as a feather thats a baseball cap inside it so its not massive .... although I think ill add to the lineup in future .... ive now got Ribbon Tower .... the stripped chair , 2 pyramids and Pangea . So maybe the spider next ? 

Took the new tent on its maiden voyage at the weekend. It was great. When we arrived at the camp site on the Friday it was sunny and hot with everyone setting up their camp there was a real feel good vibe with music coming from people camps and the sound of beer cans being cracked open. It made me smile knowing what is to come in just a couple of months time. 

Might be the wrong place but after 21 years, a trip around the world, various other extended stints traveling between jobs and 8 Glastonbury’s I need a new rucksack. I want something that zips open like my current one does and is not just top loading, has anyone got one of these, looks like it will do a job?

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/men-s-easyfit-rucksack-90l-blue/_/R-p-309809?mc=8559698&c=BLUE&orderId=gb2212009821

7 minutes ago, Barneym said:

Might be the wrong place but after 21 years, a trip around the world, various other extended stints traveling between jobs and 8 Glastonbury’s I need a new rucksack. I want something that zips open like my current one does and is not just top loading, has anyone got one of these, looks like it will do a job?

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/men-s-easyfit-rucksack-90l-blue/_/R-p-309809?mc=8559698&c=BLUE&orderId=gb2212009821

it looks pretty decent actually! good cubbyholes, decent looking pads for the shoulders, nice big zip so you can access the depths, and most importantly some straps to attach things to from the outside. £85 is a good price, i'd go for it. 

Today we (re)bagged a couple of vacant volunteering places with Shelter. After being promptly dumped by them last time around, they've totally redeemed themselves and offered us a couple of places early this morning. SO happy!

Part of me is curious to see how we might've fared in the resale next week....but,to heck with it - we're in.

• Like 2