LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

Anyway, it can't be 8am tomorrow cos I said 10.02 am tomorrow and if I am wrong I shall be very upset and refuse to look at any lineup for 2 hours and 2 minutes.

Just pretend you're in Cairo?

6 minutes ago, incident said:

Just to be clear.

Emily said that it'd be this week (without being any more specific). 48 hours from now takes us to (rounding off) 2pm Friday.

So for you to be correct, then either Emily was wrong, or the announcement would have to come late Friday / at the weekend.

I said 48 Hours based on my indicators. When I realised that took it to Friday afternoon. like you I thought that was probably too late.

I reckon the announcement datetime was set a long time ago on the unknown criteria glasto use, i don't think it's been brought forward cos of Emily's talk.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

I said 48 Hours based on my indicators. When I realised that took it to Friday afternoon. like you I thought that was probably too late.

I reckon the announcement datetime was set a long time ago on the unknown criteria glasto use, i don't think it's been brought forward cos of Emily's talk.

so tomorrow then! good. 

10 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

correct theres no censorship 

There never wasz just that this place was not a free publicity platform.

it would be rude for Sainsbury's to put fliers all round tescos you don't go in a pub and expect the landlord from next pub to be encouraged to tell the  punters "come drink at my place"

• Upvote 2

Selfishly reeeeally hoping for tomorrow afternoon because I've got an interview for a job I desperately want, if it's the morning I'll be distracted with lineup news.

Tomorrow 3pm ish would be lovely please Emily!

2 minutes ago, Lushroom said:

Selfishly reeeeally hoping for tomorrow afternoon because I've got an interview for a job I desperately want, if it's the morning I'll be distracted with lineup news.

Tomorrow 3pm ish would be lovely please Emily!

Would you not be distracted even more if it doesn't drop first thing?

All through the interview, wondering "oh, I wish I could just check my phone see if it's out yet".

20 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Anyway, it can't be 8am tomorrow cos I said 10.02 am tomorrow and if I am wrong I shall be very upset and refuse to look at any lineup for 2 hours and 2 minutes.

Ha ha, I know that's not happening Mr Interesting! Speak at 8.01 no doubt

3 minutes ago, incident said:

Would you not be distracted even more if it doesn't drop first thing?

All through the interview, wondering "oh, I wish I could just check my phone see if it's out yet".

Ah, good point. But what a treat if I get a call to say I've got the job AND the lineup drops at the same time, bliss!

Are we likely to get the April resale date at the same time as the poster drop?

I'm nervous as didn't get tix first time around and am worried it might be the same day as the London Marathon (which I'm doing) for the general ticket resale.... 😕 

21 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Reminds me of when those Doomsday profits predict the world will end on a certain  day.....

Then have to hastily re-calculate.

It’s going to be a close run thing the way it’s going, bit of a downer if Doomsday is 07:59 tomorrow.

43 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

'Lineup Announcement With Keane Surprise!' 

41 minutes ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

“Let’s All Watch Keane Sing”?

👌

Edited by 4AssedMonkey