LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

1 hour ago, Neil said:

There never wasz just that this place was not a free publicity platform.

it would be rude for Sainsbury's to put fliers all round tescos you don't go in a pub and expect the landlord from next pub to be encouraged to tell the  punters "come drink at my place"

What’s the protocol on the old landlord visiting daily after he sells and fighting with his old regulars 😜

(I am joking, and I will caveat that with for someone with no financial interests in this place I rate you for continuing to come here and put up with some of the shite you’re given)

52 minutes ago, sfroml said:

Are we likely to get the April resale date at the same time as the poster drop?

I'm nervous as didn't get tix first time around and am worried it might be the same day as the London Marathon (which I'm doing) for the general ticket resale.... 😕 

No idea but it was marathon day last year as I got a ticket for the last member of our group who didn’t have one and messaged her just as she was about to start running 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Barneym said:

No idea but it was marathon day last year as I got a ticket for the last member of our group who didn’t have one and messaged her just as she was about to start running 

She must have got a PB after that news.

1 hour ago, sfroml said:

Are we likely to get the April resale date at the same time as the poster drop?

I'm nervous as didn't get tix first time around and am worried it might be the same day as the London Marathon (which I'm doing) for the general ticket resale.... 😕 

Wouldn't be the first time it's clashed with the marathon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wozwebs said:

Hadn’t there been early morning announcements before with Emily on 6Music with Lauren Laverne? 

We last went in 2019 and I remember some or more that fit that bill.

Tomorrow 10.02am Radio 6 after the news......................... except it looks like 8am so maybe after the news then with LL

or something completely different