Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

17 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

‘Sorry, we’re currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference….. Please try again tomorrow’

I wouldn't worry, lots of people have said their tickets arrived without Royal Mail updating at all.

Had my ticket despatch e mail saying they are on the way.

Checked my camper van booking reference on See tracker says "these are not despatched by See" 

As far as I remember they always have been before are they doing things differently?

Anyone any idea?

Edited by Popsider75

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

‘Sorry, we’re currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference….. Please try again tomorrow’

I’m getting the same message so nothing to worry about. It says the number might not be recognised until delivery has been attempted, which is a bit crazy.

It’s worth downloading the Royal Mail tracker app, saves you having to put in that tracking number every time you check it. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’m getting the same message so nothing to worry about. It says the number might not be recognised until delivery has been attempted, which is a bit crazy.

It’s worth downloading the Royal Mail tracker app, saves you having to put in that tracking number every time you check it. 

How many times a day?

31 minutes ago, RichardWaller said:

Ok I’ve not successfully got tickets as lead booker since the 2010 sale.. do they go to lead booker or by registration? Can’t remember.

Also, how likely is it to matter if your picture is 10 years younger and 8st lighter 😬

they go to whoever paid the balance , should be ok on the second one but id  take some photo ID just in case .... you can always put it in the lockups 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

they go to whoever paid the balance , should be ok on the second one but id  take some photo ID just in case .... you can always put it in the lockups 

Ah good stuff, that’ll be me sister who’s driving us down anyway.

Aye I’ve got a less old work ID, that’ll do. Course me cards have the same name on the ticket will.. never felt like me ticket and face have been properly inspected but wouldn’t want to be that one unlucky sod. 

1 minute ago, RichardWaller said:

Ah good stuff, that’ll be me sister who’s driving us down anyway.

Aye I’ve got a less old work ID, that’ll do. Course me cards have the same name on the ticket will.. never felt like me ticket and face have been properly inspected but wouldn’t want to be that one unlucky sod. 

there will be ways round it but its not worth  the box office wait to get interrogated 🙂 

15 minutes ago, aforest said:

Was it delivered by An Post? Did you have to sign for it? Heading away for the weekend so could miss mine.

Yes it was and I should have had to sign for it but he just put it in the letterbox. He’s knows me so no big deal. I don’t think it’ll be delivered over the weekend. You can track it. 

Edited by Madyaker