2023 legend slot

ProperTea

On 7/2/2022 at 4:18 PM, NorthernSoul52 said:

...a reunited Roxy Music, anyone? Dates across the back end of the year.

Street Life
Pyjamarama
More Than This
Jealous Guy
In Every Dream Home a Heartache
Love is the Drug
Out of the Blue
Do the Strand
Oh Yeah
Same Old Scene
Dance Away
Virginia Plain
Over You
Let's Stick Together
Avalon
Editions of You

good shout matey 🙂 

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

Wow, interesting booking! Change of tactic for the legend slot or forced by not being able to book the traditional mega novelty act?

Yup, running low on that kind of act now and what with Roxy Music reforming I’m sure they jumped at the chance to get them whilst they could. Great booking for me. Ain’t gonna pack out the field like some others but they’ve got the back catalogue to make for a great old-style legend slot.

6 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

I've heard they're playing Avalon.

Is it definitely the legend slot you’ve heard Neil? Because now someone’s floated them as an Avalon headliner I can kind of see it.

They are surely a sharp step below the legend slots we’ve had in the past? Unless I’m completely missing how big they are.

9 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

I've heard they're playing Avalon.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Is it definitely the legend slot you’ve heard Neil? Because now someone’s floated them as an Avalon headliner I can kind of see it.

They are surely a sharp step below the legend slots we’ve had in the past? Unless I’m completely missing how big they are.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

definitely legend. avalon makes sense but they might play more than once.

9 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

they're a big classic act of the kind there's not many of, and a similar fit to ELO.

Edited by eFestivals