2023 legend slot

ProperTea

4 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Dunno why im in this thread really, the legends slot doesnt really appeal to me at all (ive only seen a couple, Dolly and ELO-  i tend to avoid it like the plague due to unappealing acts and insane crowds) but bloody hell, id be 100% there if it were Iggy. Cant see it happening, but it would be amazing!

I think it’s because it’s a big question mark. Can’t remember the last time we were this in the dark regarding the legend.

Personally I think the legend will be female. I know Emily talked about some years having all male headliners (probably laying the groundwork for this year knowing it was a possibility), but something tells me in that situation she'd go all out to at least secure a female legend slot which is arguably one of the 4 big crowds of the weekend.

It's Spice Girls init.

Edited by FrancisH

10 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I think it’s because it’s a big question mark. Can’t remember the last time we were this in the dark regarding the legend.

It’s either gonna be somebody huge who they’re keeping extremely hush hush about, possibly somebody who needs to announce a comeback/tour themselves, or somebody not quite up to the same size/standards as usual and we’ll all be a bit ‘ah right’ when announced.

Or possibly somebody in the middle. 

1 hour ago, Leyrulion said:

Who are big 90s bands that could be around? 

I'm a child of the 90s! Any of these cheesefests would get me going:

Spice Girls

Take That

Backstreet boys

Hanson

N-Sync

Steps

B*Witched

🤣🤣🤣 imagine everyone doing irish dancing at the pyramid stage...could work