Bob Vylan

blutarsky

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Not to confuse things: Bob Vylan is the band name, the band are Booby Vylan and Bobb13 Vylan. 

It does get tiring pointing that out to people and it makes you feel like a pedantic arsehole for doing it.

I saw them at an all day pub festival last year where even though they were on stage and talked about how they are a band and they are both called Bobby I was in the smoking area later talking to a random and explained it. The conversation went from first the girl I was talking to thought his name was Bob Dylan which I corrected by saying they are a called Vylan, so she said something like "oh so his is name Vylan" which I then corrected by saying they are a band not just a guy so she then just gave me an annoyed looked and changed the subject.

Edited by jump

25 minutes ago, jump said:

It does get tiring pointing that out to people and it makes you feel like a pedantic arsehole for doing it.

I really didn't want to across like that either! 😂

I am still surprised they're not of Leftfield as well. 

• 6 months later...

Watched them twice this year. Once in the Woodland at Bearded Theory and at Rebellion Festival in Blackpool where they were billed at 1am in a relatively small room.. Nearly missed them because they were upgraded to the Ballroom and played in front of a packed house.

Really enjoyed them both times. Energetic political modern British rap with a punk edge and attitude. Great stuff 

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Chicken Bob said:

Saw Bob Vylan last year. Utter shite. 2nd worst act I’ve ever seen. Complete garbage 

Just had a quick scan of your profile. You don’t seem to contribute anything positive do you? 
We’ve all got our own tastes but if you’re going out of your way to try tear down an upcoming independent artist by specifically digging up an inactive thread then you can just fuck off.

1 minute ago, Pr0paneNightm4re said:

Just had a quick scan of your profile. You don’t seem to contribute anything positive do you? 
We’ve all got our own tastes but if you’re going out of your way to try tear down an upcoming independent artist by specifically digging up an inactive thread then you can just fuck off.

How very rude! I’m entitled to my opinion. And that opinion is he’s dog shit. 

4 hours ago, Chicken Bob said:

Saw Bob Vylan last year. Utter shite. 2nd worst act I’ve ever seen. Complete garbage 

Sad that you don't understand them.

If more people understood Bob Vylan and the likes the country would be a better place.

Guessing you don't like Sleaford Mods either.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Skip997 said:

Sad that you don't understand them.

If more people understood Bob Vylan and the likes the country would be a better place.

Guessing you don't like Sleaford Mods either.

Sleaford mods are ok. Not really my thing but I do like some of their stuff. I respect their work it’s Very clever.