Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Bicep Saturday 25th... screenshot from their website. Bobbins for me. I wanted to see Both Bicep & Macca. 

Screenshot_20220308-152445_Chrome.jpg

Gutted for you, but that's a potential Saturday night for me right there!

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

Simbi may well just fancy watching Kenny at Glastonbury. She’s a huge fan and she has the opportunity to do it. She may have just cancelled her other gig out of sheer fandom. 

Gotta be a guest slot for her with Kendrick surely? Maybe she even features on his new album. 

3 hours ago, chazwwe said:

Is this, other than headliners the first confined day and time we've got for someone on the main poster? Ace. 

Absolutely love this montage on Super Sunday. Celeste fully deserving of a good slot for dishing out vibes on Sundays for the past 2 years. 

Bicep WH Sunday - website about to update within a few mins

... now that rules out someone from Saturday Other haha

Edited by gfa

17 minutes ago, gfa said:

Bicep WH Sunday - website about to update within a few mins

... now that rules out someone from Saturday Other haha

Celeste / nightmare on wax / bicep all on West holtz Sunday really ruins my plans. Was happy to miss bicep for Macca but I could be swadded with Kendrick.

Website still says 25th

That doesn't even look like she's playing. Looks like some artwork for a DJ set or something just playing in the background of the Record Store by a member of staff.

Edit: read the description, she is playing, just thought the poster looked really amateurish 😂

Edited by scatteredscreens

3 hours ago, chazwwe said:

Celeste / nightmare on wax / bicep all on West holtz Sunday really ruins my plans. Was happy to miss bicep for Macca but I could be swadded with Kendrick.

Website still says 25th

Website now shows 26th so I guess it's confirmed Bicep as headliner for WH on 26th.

I hope Simbi will headline Saturday... 

Just abit of sad news 

Every year literally for the last fuck knows how many years we've made a point of watching 

Dreadzone............. One of the best live kick ass bands. 

Anyway I know quite a lot of people do the same as we have a big meet. 

Anyway some news from Greg today came out that Mc Spee who has been doing shows in pain has had to pull out for a bit... 

I've known Mr Spee for a long time and I can only say that with out the captain the show would not be the same, so I wish him a speedy recovery and as Greg said this is not the end.. 

Peace and love to all of the Dreadzone band and Mc Spee personally 

P1010164.JPG

6 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

So Sunday WH we have Bicep, Nightmares On wax, Angelique Kidjo and Snarky Puppy(unless they have moved to the Park since 2020)? That must be the top 4 on that stage there....

I have (possible) Four Tet and (probable) Clairo sets down for that day too... Not sure on the Clairo info. Exciting day although I'm gutted Bicep are against King Kenny. 

11 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Just abit of sad news 

Every year literally for the last fuck knows how many years we've made a point of watching 

Dreadzone............. One of the best live kick ass bands. 

Anyway I know quite a lot of people do the same as we have a big meet. 

Anyway some news from Greg today came out that Mc Spee who has been doing shows in pain has had to pull out for a bit... 

I've known Mr Spee for a long time and I can only say that with out the captain the show would not be the same, so I wish him a speedy recovery and as Greg said this is not the end.. 

Peace and love to all of the Dreadzone band and Mc Spee personally 

P1010164.JPG

Yeah, saw them announce that on Twitter yesterday. Sad times, hopefully he recovers either enough to perform or at very least enough to be comfortable. Great live, one of my highlights of BDs in 2018.  Was meant to see them last year but couldn't make it, gutted I pulled out now.