The Weather Thread 2022

sedra

1 minute ago, Billy Corgans hair said:

Shit.

Rain on Friday Saturday and Sunday.

Absolutely dreading it now

weather.PNG.36789b8d99f743a88bc19be3cf2d4b56.png

As someone who has mentioned a few mental health issues associated to the heat...yeah you take the piss. Fair play.

Hopefully something triggers any issues for you, they don't happen

9 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

ECMWF has low pressure less intense and  being held up over Ireland until Sunday. The tide is turning. I'm starting to believe 

Yes, but sadly it chucks a lot of rain our way. This is 6am on the Sunday morning.  I still think ECM will back away from this, as some of the other models have, and move the low even further away.    But that could just be wishful thinking.  And this is from the midnight run, so we might have some better news from the midday run shortly…

F8AAF7F5-F230-49D4-822A-8150C9BB5A71.thumb.jpeg.8c95c8a720c5f2e7be54270db8740e67.jpeg

Edited by Sheffield Steve

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

As someone who has mentioned a few mental health issues associated to the heat...yeah you take the piss. Fair play.

Hopefully something triggers any issues for you, they don't happen

Don’t worry mate, I understand how you feel about heat and how it’s viewed as this super weird thing by some people. Those temperatures fill me with dread too but remember there are people that are in the same boat as you.

If you do struggle feel free to message me and we can cower in the shade together. 😂

1 minute ago, Sheffield Steve said:

The Germans throw us a little curveball in the midday run of the ICON model.  It puts the low to our NE unlike the other models. So we’d have showers but it would be decidedly chilly.

Saturday

5960EA50-6BB9-4E79-AC0D-06163CD4CC29.thumb.jpeg.d6cf0ad84edf94bc18f49bb0663deb39.jpeg

by the Sunday it moves the low away, so would be mostly dry…

C7B80C62-2233-47A6-A463-7A7F892A7369.thumb.jpeg.16179bee30be0310e405b3fc75f24e92.jpeg

This isn't the kind of news I've come to expect from you