Ranks

Hugh Jass

57 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Here’s lookin at you, love from all the guys in the firing squad

Glasto veteran Stephen Frost. Try and go to his improv show at least once a year. The running joke is that he usually balls everything up/loses the improv challenges because he's always the most the most hungover.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Quark said:

Ranks are zero but you can still see a user's rep score if you hover over their avatar or visit their user page. The things haven't been completely removed, they just aren't front and centre anymore.

I thought I'd seen it all until people actually questioning their statuses on a festival forum. Some one take this way too seriously. I forgot it was supposed to be a fun discussion forum. Next you'll win a gold membership at the efestivals meet for best dressed.

17 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

To be fair, the ratings did have their use of who you may be more inclined to trust with money when it comes to ticket day!

Let's clear this up now. My rep is bollocks on here... nevermind!

But if I got through and managed to get a ticket or Visa versa for someone on here then I'd have no hesitation to grab details for a ticket. Bearing in mind that wouldn't be a user that setup their again 5 hours ago just to be a pest and they are gone.

Two Glastonburys ago I secured tickets pretty early and kept trying using various reg numbers and post codes on here.

Just now, thewayiam said:

I thought I'd seen it all until people actually questioning their statuses on a festival forum. Some one take this way too seriously. I forgot it was supposed to be a fun discussion forum. Next you'll win a gold membership at the efestivals meet for best dressed.

Your guess is as good as mine.  But at least if people know where to find it it'll put the brakes on lots of "where's my rep gone" questions.

9 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I agree with you entirely that one should concentrate on the content, or whatever parts suit one. However, I've just opened a message telling me that I am now a 'rookie'. And here's the rub - I was going to mention that on here but then read your post details above, and thought - better not. However, I still told you in the end. I guess that makes me some sort of bully. I may need therapy! However, there's a very good chance that I told you, what I told to you, to tell you! So as you'd be in the know, kind of thing. 

So, therapy it is then!

34 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I agree with you entirely that one should concentrate on the content, or whatever parts suit one. However, I've just opened a message telling me that I am now a 'rookie'. And here's the rub - I was going to mention that on here but then read your post details above, and thought - better not. However, I still told you in the end. I guess that makes me some sort of bully. I may need therapy! However, there's a very good chance that I told you, what I told to you, to tell you! So as you'd be in the know, kind of thing. 

So, therapy it is then!

public service broadcasting.... We are all now a little wiser!

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm not. I'm stuck at the making sense of it all stage.

Is that the one that used to be called The Jazz Stage..??

It can be a real bottleneck there if you want to get a pint of Toffee Apple cider to go with your Goan Fish Curry

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

So, therapy it is then!

Well I'm an explorer lol. But in fact, I don't care what I am or my status lol although many have the impression I do.

Edited by thewayiam