Ranks

Hugh Jass

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thanks! 

Seriously though, you did that while the meeting was on?

Got to dash as her indoors wants eggs - abd she wants them now. 

Stop being dirty minded.

Yeah, just a couple of phone apps. I may not have been paying attention.

26 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Yeah, just a couple of phone apps. I may not have been paying attention.

My apologies. i had thought that I had upvoted your initial coat of arms post, but it appears that I hadn't. Now rectified.

I understand those meetings that you refer to. I also recall the meetings that were actually distressingly painful. These tended to be in the late morning after i had had a kind of weekend night on a school night. It's the trying not to fall asleep aspect. You know that your own head is jolting about like a lunatics, but you have no other option than to fight it. For if you don't, you will not only fall asleep in front of your boss, but you might, in your sleep kind of thing, try to knock a round off. Sort of thing. Therefore it is imperative in such meetings to maintain concentration at all times. Only you can't because you're so sleepy. So very, very sleepy. Look into my eyes. not around my eyes, but into my eyes.

Who you looking at?

@ Gnomicide - that last bit isn't aimed at you. I think it may be me talking to myself again. It happens.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Now that is also very good, and I have to admit currently very applicable. I got to bed pissed and stoned at 8am this morning (or thereabouts) and was back up at 9am (that's speed for you). Anyway, it was only 20 minutes ago that I recalled that I had rolled a joint which I hadn't actually smoked last night ie one over the two or three that I had smoked last night. Anyway, probably more like 15 minutes ago now, I decided to smoke said joint. Call it breakfast, if you will. And a nice hearty breakfast it was too.

Same thanks to you as above for making the effort. 

PS - Are those things easy to make? Not that I'm besmirching any effort you may have put in. it's just that they'd be a fun things to do, I reckon. What would one look up in order to achieve such a thing? Ie. a title / subject area, then I can take it from there. 

I'm at work and had 5 minutes so did it quickly. I just used www.remove.bg to cut out the images then pasted them over each other. Very rudimentary! 

17 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I don't actually know of this story of the way of things on here. Some threads I don't look at at all, and then others only spatially, and then possibly intensely, but for a brief period of time - or at least that's the way it seems to me. So given the solid logic of your post above I find it difficult to understand why you were given (if I have this right, under a different user name) so many down votes. However, it occurs to me that there might be a possibility that it was just a bit of fun gone wrong. Disastrously wrong in one way, but possibly funny to some. And maybe those 'some' would have wanted you to join in and 'get it'. That said, yours would be the option that I'd think.

Well, no it isn't exactly. Let's face it, people do like up votes ( imagine me in a room full of strangers sat in a circle. Well, here I go - I'm sat down, now I've stood up, and now I'm saying - 'My names Yoghurt on a stick, and I like upvotes.). I say that because I do. I don't alter what I am going to say to 'quest' them, but they do provide a degree of validation, which a lot of people 'require' because they just don't seem to align correctly with consensus reality.

As for down votes, I heavily suspect that I deserved every single one of mine, so fair play to those people who had the 'wit' to do that. 

Now, I'd love to tell you what I'm thinking but I'd rather not so that I don't, sort of, create a self fulfilling prophesy.

STOP PRESS - the last bit what I did write was about 30 to 40 minutes ago. Life has intervened since. So, I'm just going to leave it there. there, not knowing fully what I have said previously, or whether stopping right now is absurd. 'No, no, I hear you cry. Please do stop now', I hear you further'!

The thing if for me I don't really care enough. But there was never a joke to it. A huge element to stay in a clique, feel power and intend to put someone down yes. All with a very sinister edge, it's fair to say that back in it's peak shall we say...it was borderline online bullying and harassment.

7 hours ago, blutarsky said:

I'm at work and had 5 minutes so did it quickly. I just used www.remove.bg to cut out the images then pasted them over each other. Very rudimentary! 

Tried to upvote but would appear to have run out of them.

Thanks for the knowledge. Whether I can use it wisely remains to be seen. I shall make a note of that site for in the not too far off (time wise) scrutinization. 

Once again, thanks.

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

The thing if for me I don't really care enough. But there was never a joke to it. A huge element to stay in a clique, feel power and intend to put someone down yes. All with a very sinister edge, it's fair to say that back in it's peak shall we say...it was borderline online bullying and harassment.

Oh Lordy. Not good. I'm fairly certain that I wasn't privy to any of this. Certainly not in active participation, but also in actually seeing it take place. I guess that's because I don't 'drill down' into each and every thread. There's always a fair few that I don't even open. These tend to be ones that are evidently purely music based and which require a level of music comprehension that I simply do not possess. Then again their existence doesn't actually surprise me on a festival website.

I think I'm right in saying that my input can be put down to either telling a tale of a real life event, or talking psycho-cobblers. I've just had a thought - maybe there's a band with that very description as the band name. I shall now investigate. I very much doubt that there will be, but hope springs eternal.

29 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Oh Lordy. Not good. I'm fairly certain that I wasn't privy to any of this. Certainly not in active participation, but also in actually seeing it take place. I guess that's because I don't 'drill down' into each and every thread. There's always a fair few that I don't even open. These tend to be ones that are evidently purely music based and which require a level of music comprehension that I simply do not possess. Then again their existence doesn't actually surprise me on a festival website.

I think I'm right in saying that my input can be put down to either telling a tale of a real life event, or talking psycho-cobblers. I've just had a thought - maybe there's a band with that very description as the band name. I shall now investigate. I very much doubt that there will be, but hope springs eternal.

Aye, it was very much a ganged upon thing for quite a while. To be honest that's half the reason at one point I changed my account. And the person who operates this forum took part of it too by using their 'higher' power. 

18 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Aye, it was very much a ganged upon thing for quite a while. To be honest that's half the reason at one point I changed my account. And the person who operates this forum took part of it too by using their 'higher' power. 

I'm sorry, but i'm at a complete loss to comprehend a part of the above, and, I suspect, a most fundamental part - 'what does 'And the person who operates this forum took part of it too by using their 'higher' power' mean? I know that I'm stoned, which has impaired some cognitive function. When I say impaired I do mean in a 'delightfully impairmed'!  There's a band name for you!

Anyway, despite the eddy's and sways of my minds eye, I'd look forward to an explanation of that section that I mentioned I was having trouble with.

To all that are currently reading, I wish you all a happy, fun filled weekend.

PS - To: J & H - we hope that you got back home happily and safely. See you bonfire night!

I've gone and got another badge now for reasons which completely elude me. Anyway, i was thinking that at this rate I'm actually going to hit my head on the bell of the 'Ring the bell side store game' at a funfair. This is not a good situation to find oneself in.

(Q) Are you the front end of an ass?

(A) No!

(Q) Are you the back end of an ass?

(A) No!

(Q) Well, surely you must agree then that you are no end of an ass!

I say boom boom boom let me hear u say wayo I say boom boom boom now everybody say wayo!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've gone and got another badge now for reasons which completely elude me. Anyway, i was thinking that at this rate I'm actually going to hit my head on the bell of the 'Ring the bell side store game' at a funfair. This is not a good situation to find oneself in.

(Q) Are you the front end of an ass?

(A) No!

(Q) Are you the back end of an ass?

(A) No!

(Q) Well, surely you must agree then that you are no end of an ass!

I say boom boom boom let me hear u say wayo I say boom boom boom now everybody say wayo!

Wayo! Yog...

Keep happy Badge Boy.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

Wayo! Yog...

Keep happy Badge Boy.

Oh I am so 'Badge Boy, aren't I? Who was I trying to kid by pretending to be not interested in badges!?

And back in the room, and back to reality. I actually dislike badges. I mean they are completely stupid 'things'. Oh, and yes - I do understand the definition of irony! I did once have a Harley Davidson badge at secondary school. I really don't understand fully why I did though, as I've never liked motorbikes. One of my friends asked me to go on the back of his motorbike with him to France via the ferry that went around it's western side ie not exactly the shortest route. He then said do you want some chips from th chippie down the road, you can get on the back of the bike and see how you feel about it. I can confirm that driving any type of vehicle for that short distance is an insane thing to do. However, it gave me an education that I'll never forget - don't (me) ever get on a motorbike ever again.

Oh no, got to leg it - Anti-Badge Boy is on the block!

18 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm sorry, but i'm at a complete loss to comprehend a part of the above, and, I suspect, a most fundamental part - 'what does 'And the person who operates this forum took part of it too by using their 'higher' power' mean? I know that I'm stoned, which has impaired some cognitive function. When I say impaired I do mean in a 'delightfully impairmed'!  There's a band name for you!

Anyway, despite the eddy's and sways of my minds eye, I'd look forward to an explanation of that section that I mentioned I was having trouble with.

To all that are currently reading, I wish you all a happy, fun filled weekend.

PS - To: J & H - we hope that you got back home happily and safely. See you bonfire night!

It means they chose to be a knob and join in the with clique as it were and get on the bandwagon at the time sometimes. This included calling me out for a headliner guess and making out I was doing something I clearly wasn't. By higher power too, that means I run this forum so I can be how I want to be because I'm the top man here kind of thing.

18 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

It means they chose to be a knob and join in the with clique as it were and get on the bandwagon at the time sometimes. This included calling me out for a headliner guess and making out I was doing something I clearly wasn't. By higher power too, that means I run this forum so I can be how I want to be because I'm the top man here kind of thing.

Thank you for taking the time out to explain that to me. 

I will have to mull this data over.

Very difficult when one doesn't actually have access to one's own mind!

7 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

WAYOOO!!!!!!! 🥳

Thank you ever so much Wellyboot.

It's nice to know that you put effort into that. That's not your average wahoo, that one.

On 6/30/2021 at 8:43 PM, thewayiam said:

How it got that extremely high who exactly knows. But in brief, I posted a bit too passionately and over the top back in the day maybe. I didn't make the account in the best taste but was pissed off that a genuine festival headliner guess that turned out correct was flamed, even though I didn't try take credit at all. I simply said the day before I reckon it might be that such and such person. Probably gave some bands too much stick...Foals being one of them although at the same time, my views or opinions were looked upon in a lesser way than others. Obviously I gave Kanye a lot of stick....don't regret that for one moment and nothing he's done since had proved me otherwise. Bipolar does not justify his actions.

But ultimately, the reason that number did get there was yourself and others on here over a large period chose to down vote everything and anything I said for fun regardless of what it was even just giving an opinion was doing so yourselves and all got way too serious. But you know, I moved on etc, learnt from the errors I made myself....you lot kinda did not. So you knaccounts and denying it was youow it all adds up.

You forgot to mention the many different aacounts and be denying it was you.

On 7/2/2021 at 8:49 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've gone and got another badge now for reasons which completely elude me

I’m loving the badges. I’ve just become an apprentice- makes me feel young again. 

Edited by Mr Boo

7 hours ago, Mr Boo said:

I’m loving the badges. I’ve just become an apprentice- makes me feel young again. 

Hello Mr Boo,

First and foremost - the following is not a 'pop' in anyway shape or form. I can see why it could be perceived that way though. However, for it to be 'that way' then it would also require there to be that 'intent' behind it. May I suffer 'Death by truly agonizing farmers' if that intent exists in my mind.

So, without further ado - what, exactly is it you get from going around trying to scare people?

Oh as an addendum Mr. Boo - i once went to a few day party. At the almost tail end of that party I found myself in the front lounge of a mates house, alongside a contingent of my mates - aka -desperados. We had almost drunk all the drink, had taken all the drugs, and found ourselves a little non plussed with how to proceed with our lives over the following hours and days. It was then decided (by a mate called Liam) that the only option was for us to get the Yellow Pages out and call a children's entertainer out to 'entertain' us. So, the Yellow Pages was opened at the appropriate section. Then, everybody to a person, saw Liam bend double with laughter and de3clare something along the lines of 'Mr. Fumbles. Mr Fucking Fumbles! Oh I'm ringing this bloke up for sure'. he then picked up his phone (for it was his house) and rang the number. It went to answerphone, it soon became evident. The reason for that was because Liam said a fair few things down the phone and then put the phone down without there being a gap for him to have listened to somebody on the phone. The words he used essentially told Mr Fumbles (children's entertainer) that the game was up with his paedophilic ways, blah, blah, blah.

I mean, for Christ's sake, talk about kangaroo courts!

Mr Stick, I have just woken up (needing  to get water after drinking too much alcohol earlier in the night) and seen above posts. I have heard of Mr Tumbles (but not Mr Fumbles) - if my name sounds as dodgy as Mr Fumbles does, maybe I need a name change. Agree however  that it was a little unfair to judge the man on his name alone, hopefully he is just a bit clumsy.

I used to be on this forum under the name Boopickledaddy- Boo and Pickle being nicknames of my daughters when they were younger. I forgot my password and so had to start with a new name -  basically shortening my previous name.

Mr Stick your name reminds me of an incredible incident that occurred to one of my uncles. Many years ago, he was walking his dog, the dog did a poo and this being at a time before people cleaned up dog mess with those little bags, he stabbed the poo with a stick (Poo on a stick) and lobbed the mess into a bush. The incredible bit was the shite bounded back out the bush and hit him in the chest. The density of the poo, combined with the flexibility of the twig it hit, allowed the bush to flick back the shite at its assailant.  Truly a miracle of nature.

Edited by Mr Boo
  • Upvote 1