Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

I don’t get to Barcelona until late in the evening because it’s literally the only flight available for me and I’d be so gutted to hear that I missed a small Arcade Fire show because of that. Seems like something they’d do though - they seem to be loving these small secret shows at the moment so I’m kind of expecting them to just pop up everywhere.

It’s only a wild guess because of that gap.

They’ve already got 11 nights to organise (and overlapping with porto this year), probably the last thing they want is more days to manage…

2 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

A few of us were discussing that on the Glastonbury forum when there were rumours of Arcade Fire doing a European tour in May/June. It definitely feels like something they’d do and it would be a nice way to kick off the festival with the usual opening Wednesday not being on this year. 

AF to be surprise act at Glasto and headline it in 2023 would be my guess, like the Killers did a few years back

21 hours ago, Float said:

Massive Attack, Brockhampton, C. Tangana, OM, Connan Mockasin, Beabadoobee, Napalm Death, Fatima Yamaha, Kano

OM are still in lineup on the  website and I can no longer find traces of the cancellation of the Europe tour (edit: they' re only on the poster...)

🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Fabrizzo

8 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

I don’t get to Barcelona until late in the evening because it’s literally the only flight available for me and I’d be so gutted to hear that I missed a small Arcade Fire show because of that. Seems like something they’d do though - they seem to be loving these small secret shows at the moment so I’m kind of expecting them to just pop up everywhere.

I'm the same, I'd be gutted if they played the Wednesday 😔

Edited by kaytee...

57 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Can anyone remember if the Ride sets were playing Nowhere and Going Blank Again in full? I swear I heard that a while back. 

That's what it says here:

Their concert on June 8th in the Poble Espanyol will be a tribute to Going Blank Again and their performance on June 9th in the Parc del Fòrum will revolve around Nowhere.

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/news/ride-primavera-sound-2022-barcelona-sant-adria

• Upvote 1

SELLING 2X WEEKEND ONE VIP TICKETS for €850 (€425 each)
Each ticket comes with €30 drinks vouchers, primavera a la ciutat, brunch on the beach and welcome pack.

Can transfer via Access Ticket App, payment via paypal.

I'm real, you check out my instagram of the same name - holmespledging.

Gutted to not be going anymore with my (ex) boyfriend.

On 4/15/2022 at 1:25 PM, Quadrophobia said:

I doubt AF will make it to Europe this year. Filling in at home or doing Promo Gigs at Coachella is a very different thing than doing a EU Tour. Would love it, but I think its highly unlikely.

Ken who is close to the rock werchter team said he had heard they were coming to Europe in May. 

Also they've done small promo shows in the uk ahead of each album since neon bible

Edited by Muppetmark

So internet sleuthing goss: Phoenix were annouced as for the 8th at A La Cituat. Obviously the same day as the Ride / Kru set at Poble, so wasn't sure where they'd play. Then when I dug into the site at the weekend, and they've been removed completely it looks like... 😞

3 minutes ago, Ben_Monk said:

So internet sleuthing goss: Phoenix were annouced as for the 8th at A La Cituat. Obviously the same day as the Ride / Kru set at Poble, so wasn't sure where they'd play. Then when I dug into the site at the weekend, and they've been removed completely it looks like... 😞

They have never been there, yet. Only on the poster for the 8th and 2nd weekend, so it should be fine.