Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

56 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Haha, I've got more than 10 years on you! A while ago I accepted my limits with regards to all-nighters, though. I'm happy if I make it to 2am these days! That said, with Primavera starting that much later in the day and the chance to sleep in a real bed I should hopefully have more stamina than I do at Glastonbury, when I'm on dead on my feet by midnight usually. 

And I've probably got more than 10 years on you...

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, xxialac said:

Tram down Diagonal to Glories is 24 hours. Can’t remember ever waiting for one.

And what about T4? I'm really counting on 24/7 service (I think I found this info on this forum), but the official website suggests otherwise and is quite clear about it. So I'm starting to get a little anxious - I usually manage to stay till 5 a.m. only one night in one Primavera (so hopefully two of them this year) and I'm gonna stay at a hotel near the end of T4 line (so not even a shuttle bus is going to save me this year).

1 hour ago, BenG92 said:

I don't have a handle on Grimes' popularity, is she really bigger than M.I.A? 

Yeah she’s bigger than M.I.A. The latter has fallen off significantly since her heyday, whereas Grimes is still on the up and up I’d say (helped in no small part due to her relationship with Elon making her a name known worldwide). She’d be on the smaller side of headliners, but she could probably do it (although I don’t think she will). 

3 minutes ago, Ohjesus said:

man, that daytime beach was comfortably one of the best bits of PS last time for me - absolute heaven. a trek to get there maybe, but beach, sun, proper loud soundsystem, lovely cafe, aperol spritz, a dip in the sea, sand between your toes...

This sounds bloody lovely, to be fair.

1 hour ago, pipan said:

And what about T4? I'm really counting on 24/7 service (I think I found this info on this forum), but the official website suggests otherwise and is quite clear about it. So I'm starting to get a little anxious - I usually manage to stay till 5 a.m. only one night in one Primavera (so hopefully two of them this year) and I'm gonna stay at a hotel near the end of T4 line (so not even a shuttle bus is going to save me this year).

Yeah this is what i found. Its def not 24hours unless they keep it open especially for prima

32 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Yeah this is what i found. Its def not 24hours unless they keep it open especially for prima

They do keep it open especially for Primavera. It's a 24hr service for the three (six this year) big nights at the Forum. Between Sant Adrià and Ciutadella. It might not be on the T4 website but you can find it on primaverasound.com and various media outlets (in 2019).

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/barcelona/how-to-arrive-primavera-sound-barcelona

https://www.elperiodico.com/es/ocio-y-cultura/20190528/transporte-publico-primavera-sound-2019-7478168

Edited by Hip Priest
added stations
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Don’t know what your benchmark is but historically expensive for Spain, cheaper than e.g. London.

Am expecting a really big hike this year. Maybe to 7 euros a pint.

Its important not to by from the walking bars, they charged a friend 11€ for a 0,5l in 2015 😄 

last I remember it was 4€ (?) for 0,35l so neither cheap nor expensive. However if its Heineken still, any price is too high and I'll go for Tonic + smuggled-in Gin