Marvel shows & spoilers

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Just makes the whole series feel like a setup for something else.

Well the big recurring question throughout the whole series has been ‘who is behind the TVA?’ so it would be good if the answer to that was actually a big satisfying reveal rather than just, predictably, another Loki, although I’m definitely leaning towards that being the result now, especially with another series already confirmed. 

Would be good if Kang isn't revealed that all the things that point to him (Qeng tower instead of stark/avengers et al) proved to be nifty things that pointed to him when he is in future projects (as we know he is as he's been cast already). The WV pointers felt thrown in and fans ran wild with it, there's been more purpose this time round it's felt like.

3 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I don't have any speculation or analysis, other than to say - Loki is good, isn't it?

Bleddy marvellous. I was getting there anyway but this episode sealed it for me as the best of the 3 Disney+ efforts.

12 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Black widow was very good!

So, is the after credit scene setting up the hawkeye series? Was a great set up. Though not sure if it would have worked coming BEFORE the falcon series...

Fucking hell!

Film had been out 24 hours and we’re already doing spoilers?

Yeah maybe we should have a rule on when we can talk about film spoilers in here. Two weeks after release maybe? 

edit: or maybe an entire new thread so people can talk about them immediately? Although don’t want to clog the Glastonbury forum with too much unrelated stuff.

Edited by FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah maybe we should have a rule on when we can talk about film spoilers in here. Two weeks after release maybe? 

edit: or maybe an entire new thread so people can talk about them immediately? Although don’t want to clog the Glastonbury forum with too much unrelated stuff.

The spoiler tag things that hide your post work pretty well don't they? I never remember how ya bloody do them though.

Could lob a thread in the discussions bit of the forum but it's cold and lonely out there.

Just now, priest17 said:

The spoiler tag things that hide your post work pretty well don't they? I never remember how ya bloody do them though.

Could lob a thread in the discussions bit of the forum but it's cold and lonely out there.

Yeah I’m pretty sure the way of doing spoiler tags has changed and I have no idea how to do it. If anybody does, that would be the best approach for this.

15 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I think just common sense needs to apply. At very least wait until after the first weekend before lobbing them out.

1 minute ago, priest17 said:

DC I know, but did anyone watch Titans? I've only just seen the trailer for season 3, it actually looks alright but I know from the first 2 seasons it's gonna be really, really shite. Oh god I'm gonna fucking watch it aren't I.

I have just finished Season 2 earlier this week. It’s enjoyable, but it’s a bit weird how it plays like the Arrowverse stuff then suddenly throws in graphic/bloody violence and effin n jeffin.

Kory Anders is a rubbish character name though, whether or not it originated in the comics.