Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

27 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Hmmm not too bad.

I’m gonna (perhaps foolishly) guess that these shows won’t sell out so I’m gonna hold out in the hope they perhaps announce something closer. Is there any kind of exclusivity mentioned anywhere for those shows?

Theyll sell out really fast so you better get the presale today. If you saw the total frustration that was had from the u.s shows this last week, there will be plenty of people who will fork over the money to something like this since Hellfest is sold out. 

They’re not gonna play, but it’s not outside the realms of possibility that they replaced QOTSA and swapped days with Foals because they can’t do Friday.

I’m pretty sure we found out it was supposed to be Prodigy Sat/Chems Sun in 2019 and then ended up with Chems Sat/Christine Sun.

36 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Well QOTSA are out, so I think NIN is actually a very fitting replacement. 

If we end up having Harry Styles on Saturday, they could be a strong choice for the Other on that day taking in consideration they are busy on Friday, with Dua subbing Billie. I'd rather them playing on the Pyramid though.

4 minutes ago, majormajormajor said:

They were 10/10 for me, and I don't listen to Metallica records. Each to their own, of course.

Yeah same here, thought they were much better than Arcade Fire (who I actually listen to), and everyone I know who saw Metallica loved it.

Just now, Miyn said:

What did people not like about Arcade Fire? Their show looked incredible on TV, and I thought their setlist was great, was a bit Reflektor heavy but would of been fine by me.

It was fine, they just weren’t as good as Metallica who smashed the gaff up.

8 minutes ago, foolee said:

Anyone think Big Green Coach will put some transport on to those NIN shows as i don’t have a car and would rather not have to pay extra for travel/hotels? 

Looks like they are - on sale Friday with the general sale tickets. Limited locations though.

https://www.biggreencoach.co.uk/events/nine-inch-nails-coach-travel

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1