Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

2 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Oh that’s concerning for me, could they be a headliner (and therefore against Kendrick?) they were 3rd down on West Holts in 2017 and had a fairly successful album since then. 

Kendrick is Sunday.

I'm expecting an Avalanches-Gallagher clash. I was looking forward to a nice Saturday evening settled in front of the Pyramid, but Avs are one of my big faves.

5 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Who are the predictions for Friday headliners on the big stages?

I was hoping it would be Little Simz on West Holts but that doesn’t appear to be happening now. 

Whos on The Park, JP and Other?

Foals are headlining Other. Little Simz could still do West Holts on Friday as all we know for certain thus far is Bonobo is subbing. Most predicting Phoebe Bridgers for Park and I think Four Tet for JPT. We only have definitive info on Foals and Bonobo though.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kingbadger said:

Foals are headlining Other. Little Simz could still do West Holts on Friday as all we know for certain thus far is Bonobo is subbing. Most predicting Phoebe Bridgers for Park and I think Four Tet for JPT. We only have definitive info on Foals and Bonobo though.

Four Tet could be good but I’d be tempted to get down SEC early from what I’ve seen on that list. Sorry to ask everyone again but what’s the general view on Friday subs?

Bonobo on West Holts (seen this before) 

2 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Four Tet could be good but I’d be tempted to get down SEC early from what I’ve seen on that list. Sorry to ask everyone again but what’s the general view on Friday subs?

Bonobo on West Holts (seen this before) 

Based on recent predictions it could be something like…

Doja Cat on the Pyramid

Supergrass on Other? (Although they may well be playing lower)

Bonobo WH

No idea on John Peel

And I believe it’s Arlo Parks on the Park

4 hours ago, Simpo said:

Kendrick is Sunday.

I'm expecting an Avalanches-Gallagher clash. I was looking forward to a nice Saturday evening settled in front of the Pyramid, but Avs are one of my big faves.

This will be an absolutely killer clash for me too, Avalanches were one of my must sees but the singalong at Noel will be pretty special 

On 3/12/2022 at 10:40 AM, kalifire said:

Bicep/Kenny could be 2022’s ultimate clash for me. There’s always one. Both will be special. I kind of think Kenny will be an ‘occasion’ and Bicep a ’moment’. Meaning Kenny will be a set you’ll want to be at to say you were there. Bicep will bring the vibes. Which to end the festival on may well come down to how I’m feeling on the night. I certainly can’t call it right now. 

I'm tempted to start at Kendrick & end at Bicep.

Defo would be the clash of the festival as it stands for me.

On 3/29/2022 at 12:55 PM, Jack The Stripper said:

Avalanches on The Park as per their tour poster

0E1BB519-B4D8-42C5-BC1C-6B8E7738D16C.jpeg

Not surprised but chuffed with this. A must see for me. I assume they're not big enough to headline it? Do we know the Park headliner Sat? I promise I tried a medium dive before asking this question.

Edited by Fish Bulb

2 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

Not surprised but chuffed with this. A must see for me. I assume they're not big enough to headline it? Do we know the Park headliner Sat? I promise I tried a medium dive before asking this question.

Nah we don’t. Most common prediction seems to be Caribou but it isn’t based on any information. Imagine The Avalanches will be 2nd or 3rd down.