2021 New Music

dentalplan

New Public Service Broadcasting album out next month and featuring actual normal singing vocals which is as far as I know a first for them. They've based themselves in Berlin and it's meant to be inspired by the city. 2 songs out from it already, 1 of which is embedded in this article

https://www.loudersound.com/news/public-service-broadcasting-return-with-new-album-bright-magic

10 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

New Parquet Courts song tomorrow. This seems like something of a cool teaser, there's a snippet at the end and a link to the premiere:

In case anyone can’t wait, they played this and a few other new ones at a gig at the weekend, videos on this person’s channel

On 8/16/2021 at 10:55 AM, Odessa said:

I'm not expecting much of it to get a look in for their stadium tour next year. Especially as they're always so reluctant to rotate out any of the hits, and it's still an Imploding The Mirage tour so those songs will take up a lot of setlist space. 

Very keen to hear about this intimate UK date they've mentioned, and I imagine these tracks will be the focus there. Manchester would be nice but it will almost certainly be London I suppose.

It's a really nice album. Think my faves atm are Quiet Town, Sleepwalker, In Another Life and the title track. 

My top 3 are Quiet Town, Cody and In The Car Outside. It's a really good album.

I'm very interested in this intimate show.