Latitude 2021

Chapple12345

3 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

From personal experience, even the non-family camping at Latitude is fairly quiet compared to say Leeds/Reading/Download or Kendal Calling. 

Anecdotal of course, but we were near the village and about 10 mins walk from arena entrance and it was pretty much silent by 1am. 

As expected - to be fair they have late night areas unlike R&L so people aren’t forced to the campsite. Maybe it will be different this year due to festival refugees (i sure know Latitude wouldn’t have been booked for me and a lot of others if it wasn’t a test event)

noticed the schedule has also gone again on the app

Edited by gfa

55 minutes ago, gfa said:

Also quite interested in the response to this - don’t want to piss off the neighbours. I’m presuming closer to arena = louder?

We've camped in the same pace for the last few years, in family camping right next to the main arena entrance (not family entrance) and it's never been particularly loud. 

Some friends usually camp a 10 minute walk away from the arena in normal camping and it's a bit more lively there. As others have suggested though, it's largely chilled everywhere compared to other major festivals.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, copperbottom said:

Looking forward to probably camping near some of you closest to the arena then! 

Any predictions / guesses for what (or more likely who) will be going on at the BBC Sounds between 13:50 and 16:00 on the Sunday? Has to be a special guest, right? 😁

Chartalans is the front runner at the moment because one of them is the set before the gap

27 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

We've camped in the same pace for the last few years, in family camping right next to the main arena entrance (not family entrance) and it's never been particularly loud. 

Some friends usually camp a 10 minute walk away from the arena in normal camping and it's a bit more lively there. As others have suggested though, it's largely chilled everywhere compared to other major festivals.

Chill is good to be honest, isle of wight was amazing in 2019 and i reckon its pretty similar. Our camp neighbours were lovely

39 minutes ago, copperbottom said:

Looking forward to probably camping near some of you closest to the arena then! 

Any predictions / guesses for what (or more likely who) will be going on at the BBC Sounds between 13:50 and 16:00 on the Sunday? Has to be a special guest, right? 😁

Don't get too excited about that gap.  There have been gaps previously and no one has filled it.  Fingers crossed though.

13 hours ago, Nickyboy said:

Sadly the Sunrise stage is the most awkward to get anywhere from.  Its round the 'other side' of the Lake and so, even though the BBC stage is probably only 10 minutes away as the crow flies, its probably double that or maybe longer (in crowds) to get to the nearest bridge and over and up to the Sounds tent

It's a little bit easier since they added the second bridge that is next to where the Lake Stage used to be.  Given there's no crowds stood in front of that this year, that should also lessen the walk time

Edited by Greenelk

5 minutes ago, ianlash said:

Don't get too excited about that gap.  There have been gaps previously and no one has filled it.  Fingers crossed though.

Latitude dropped a huge hint that there's at least one secret set on the socials recently.  Hopefully they'll put the details up in the press tent on the day, but I think most year's they've leaked before the event

13 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Saturday/Sunday make sure you pack your wellies / waterproofs people 🙂

Pesky weather warnings.

lZSKFIu.png

If you said to me that only one day of the four was going to rain and there's a 50/50 chance it won't, I'd take it. And that's how it currently looks.

That yellow weather warning is a generic forecast for the entire south of the UK. I reckon we'll avoid the worst of it. Believe. 

What we do know 100% is that Friday is going to be perfect festival weather!!

For the weekend it looks like it’s not a dead  cert ‘Front’ (no idea if that’s the term!!) of rain sweeping across but more like random patches cropping up. Impossible to predict location and therefore just as likely to miss us! Go forward with shorts, sunglasses and warm beer. It’s actually happening!!!

18 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

If you said to me that only one day of the four was going to rain and there's a 50/50 chance it won't, I'd take it. And that's how it currently looks.

That yellow weather warning is a generic forecast for the entire south of the UK. I reckon we'll avoid the worst of it. Believe. 

Just now, chrisplowman said:

I'd rather being soaking wet in a field with a beer, watching a band than stuck at home for another weekend

4 minutes ago, mikegday said:

What we do know 100% is that Friday is going to be perfect festival weather!!

For the weekend it looks like it’s not a dead  cert ‘Front’ (no idea if that’s the term!!) of rain sweeping across but more like random patches cropping up. Impossible to predict location and therefore just as likely to miss us! Go forward with shorts, sunglasses and warm beer. It’s actually happening!!!

By the way :) I agree with you all!! I wasn't moaning just a heads up.

I CANNOT WAIT, IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS EVE

12 minutes ago, WMWMOfficial said:

Hi, has anyone else had trouble with printing their tickets out for Latitude from Ticketmaster? I'm not getting the option anywhere 😞

I just logged in went to My Tickets - it then took a while to load them up and you can download.

It seem to take you to a portal. 

13 minutes ago, WMWMOfficial said:

Hi, has anyone else had trouble with printing their tickets out for Latitude from Ticketmaster? I'm not getting the option anywhere 😞

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/user/events/upcoming

Go on here, click latitude then it should look like this - print button right in the middle. you then get a PDF file (the queue takes a minute or so)

image.png.9582fd3db0a5ba12afc65ccabd2fe7ba.png

10 minutes ago, gfa said:

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/user/events/upcoming

Go on here, click latitude then it should look like this - print button right in the middle. you then get a PDF file (the queue takes a minute or so)

image.png.9582fd3db0a5ba12afc65ccabd2fe7ba.png

See, mine looks a lot different, but without the print option OR the yellow warning bar. It's upsetting me loads too that Ticketmaster are not even responding to me anywhere 😞 

35 minutes ago, WMWMOfficial said:

Have you tried logging in on a mobile? hopefully the you can email the pdf to yourself once it opens, defo had a ‘print’ for me though.

18 minutes ago, WMWMOfficial said:

See, mine looks a lot different, but without the print option OR the yellow warning bar. It's upsetting me loads too that Ticketmaster are not even responding to me anywhere 😞 

I don't have the option to print either, seems like mine are strictly mobile tickets only.

They already warned about poor signal at the gates in relation to showing your covid pass, yet no consideration seems to have been made for showing your ticket to get in to the actual festival...

I have saved a screenshot of the ticket (the QR code) so hopefully that will be accepted if there is indeed no mobile signal and my ticket won't load through the app or website.

2 hours ago, WMWMOfficial said:

I had to email Ticketmaster three times before I finally got a reply with a link to my ticket to allow me to print it off.

Did you get a resale ticket or 'normal' one?

Don't give up trying, you'll get a reply eventually and good luck