When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

hopefully the topic won't be needed and have offshoots on to other threads at that point ... at least on here its kind of contained ... 

It’s funny to think this wasn’t even the original thread, I think this was like the 3rd one 😂

20 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

What if the hospitalisations do go up and restrictions aren't lifted on the 21st June?

Then we’ll probably never be out of this hell so by default there won’t ever be another festival and therefore this entire website will be consigned to a distant memory.

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Then we’ll probably never be out of this hell so by default there won’t ever be another festival and therefore this entire website will be consigned to a distant memory.

Or the roadmap steps will be pushed back slightly and it’ll be another few weeks 😀

2 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

And i don't think many people can say this hasn't crossed their minds. Especially when you see Mark Drakeford's comments 

The Tories won’t let that happen, they want the economy open with people out and about spending again. 

22 minutes ago, Quark said:

And you used to think that endless Simpsons memes were the worst thing on this forum 😉

To be honest though, they’re way better than all the cat memes that used to be on TOS...it’s what made me move over here in the first place! 

edit: the endless posts about cats that is, not the prolific posting of simpsons memes...if that was what I was after, I’d probably have been better off on a simpsons forum!😁

Edited by Toilet Duck

On 3/22/2020 at 3:12 PM, The Nal said:

When they have a vaccine which is this time next year at the earliest. Glasto 2021 is under threat, put it that way.

Nalod the prophet said this on the first page of the thread 1 year ago! The correct answer was given 2,851 pages ago...🤦‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

To be honest though, they’re way better than all the cat memes that used to be on TOS...it’s what made me move over here in the first place! 

edit: the endless posts about cats that is, not the prolific posting of simpsons memes...if that was what I was after, I’d probably have been better off on a simpsons forum!😁

Ah, did you used to be a TOSser too?!

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Company I work for appears to have updated it's firewall and I can't even access this website on my work computer anymore. Sad days.

thats the main poster locked out ...must be why Neil decided its time for the thread to end