When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

sure...but as someone said not all these kids can be home schooled and loss of education can have massive detrimental effects in those early years.

im not getting into a back and forth on this .... I do get that and the tough choices around it though and absolutely its so bloody tough 

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Williamson (and the whole Govt) are a total and utter disgrace and have shown nothing but contempt for teachers and young people throughout this entire pandemic. The mere suggestion that they care even the slightest bit for schools and their students makes me feel a little sick. 

8 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

What about those of us who don't drive? How the fuck am I supposed to get to a vaccination centre at 2:30 in the morning?

I don't own a car, yet I can travel reasonable distances no problem (I have a bike - you can get one for £50 and it's good for health).

Or maybe you can ask someone to drive you - it's once in a lifetime, surely...

3 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Love this, he's really being brutal against the naysayers currently occupying social media lol

Van-Tam warns against “kitchen table mathematics” scaling up the vaccine rollout thus far, as it is likely to rise exponentially.

Nah too optimistic from him. Probably will allow us out of strict lockdown at some point. 

Just now, Brownie30 said:

Williamson (and the whole Govt) are a total and utter disgrace and have shown nothing but contempt for teachers and young people throughout this entire pandemic. The mere suggestion that they care even the slightest bit for schools and their students makes me feel a little sick. 

Agreed, they are a massive disgrace with this and a lot of other things through this pandemic. 

Just now, kalifire said:

I wish they'd stop saying what they "should" be doing, and start explaining what they intend to do assuming the supply IS coming in as quickly as they'd like. Feels like they're already lining up an excuse based on blaming manufacturers.

They always have someone else to blame, it's like written in script 😞