When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

So hopefully it won't come to that again, I'm getting ready to go back to work again after lockdown 2.0 but also thinking it might just be temporary again. I need to be back at work for my sanity, especially this time with my wife who is a teacher and my kids being at school during the week. Hopefully normality is round the corner.

4 minutes ago, balthazarstarbuck said:

Which isn’t a long term sustainable strategy given how the 1922 operate.

They’ll stab him in the back soon enough. No point putting another leader in this far from an election but if he’s still there by mid 2022 and they’re behind then the men in grey suits will bin him 

George Eustice: "You can finish your drink, what you couldn't do is have a small meal and then sit at the table all night ordering drinks."

Chef's will go from having complaints due to food taking too long to arrive at tables to complaints about food arriving too quick :lol:

1 hour ago, phimill said:

Have we heard any information on the grapevine of when the MHRA are due to release the Pfizer approval this week?

A lot of papers reporting NHS have mobilised staff to be ready to start vaccinating on Wednesday, so if this is an indicator hopefully today or tomorrow? (Wishful thinking I know)

4 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

It went ok, to be honest it wasn't for long enough and didn't really reduce infections down to any meaningful level

Every country is going to struggle with this in the winter, coming out of lockdowns cases will rise. They need to have proper plans in place to get through the winter and not a patch work quilt of various different measures.

1 hour ago, rascalpete said:

A lot of papers reporting NHS have mobilised staff to be ready to start vaccinating on Wednesday, so if this is an indicator hopefully today or tomorrow? (Wishful thinking I know)

Surprised by this - last I heard was first vaccine deliveries are expected between 7th-9th December, so not sure how they can vaccinate without having the vaccines?

Unless I have misheard. 

Edited by Mellotr0n