2020 Line-up Thread

RustySpanner

On 4/14/2021 at 4:53 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

I've been putting together a big Spotify playlist for End of the Road this year, along the lines of my usual Glastonbury ones. 6 tracks for the headliners, 5 tracks for the bigger acts, 3 for the smaller ones; with a USP that the songs are those each act has played most often at recent live shows, based on Setlist.fm data and (to a larger extent this year) Googling for additional 'as live' or session setlists over the past year or so. The aim is to give the best possible preview of each act's set at the festival.

Give it a follow and that'll give me the impetus to get those last few lines of the poster done:

(And yes I appreciate there is scope for this all to have been a massive waste of time!)

This setlist-based playlist is now fully up to date with all the lineup changes:

There are a few acts who haven't played a gig or live session etc since lockdown started, but have released an album or single(s) that they're bound to play (Little Simz, Field Music, Jane Weaver etc), so I've added a few of them in along with the established setlist favourites.

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

This setlist-based playlist is now fully up to date with all the lineup changes:

There are a few acts who haven't played a gig or live session etc since lockdown started, but have released an album or single(s) that they're bound to play (Little Simz, Field Music, Jane Weaver etc), so I've added a few of them in along with the established setlist favourites.

Top work! Cheers. Looking forward to spending many an hour losing myself in this playlist over the next few months. 

I was checking out Willy Tea Taylor last night. Proper old school 'mid-afternoon at the Garden Stage in the sunshine' music, perfect for working off yesterday's hangover while starting on the next one. I think I'm starting to dream that this festival is going to happen.

Crack Cloud just announced some rescheduled UK dates:

Bristol The Exchange, 24 Aug
Birmingham Hare & Hounds, 25
Belfast Ulster Sports Club, 28
Leeds Brudenell Social Club, 30
Glasgow Mono - Kings Court, 31
Edinburgh The Bongo Club, 01 Sept
Brighton The Hope & Ruin, 07

Either they all bought tickets or they're playing this, right?

Edit: hadn't realised they were already at Wide Awake and Manchester Psych Fest on Friday and Saturday so it's not as suspicious a gap as when I saw it. Never mind. Still could happen though - maybe Thursday night so that's why it wouldn't have been announced?

Edited by dentalplan

7 hours ago, allpointsnorth said:

LUMP (Laura Marling project with Mike Lindsay ) are on tour around EOTR. They Bristol on Friday 3rd and are scheduled to have a day off on Saturday 4th, before playing Brighton on Sunday 5th. 

Booked tickets to see LUMP in London on the Monday on the way home from EOTR. I'd also booked tickets for Arab Strap on the Wednesday in London prior to them announcing for EOTR, and I don't really know what to do with those tickets now. Guess it depends on what kind of slot they get at Larmer. A truncated set, and I'd still be happy to haul myself up to Camden on the Wednesday for a full show

34 minutes ago, ian the worm said:

Think I'll try for a ticket on Thursday.  To get ahead, can someone tell me which ticket company do they use so I can make sure I'm registered? 

They don't. Apply through their website

https://endoftheroadfestival.com/tickets/

Personal resales take place through Twickets

6 minutes ago, xxialac said:

...ish. 

With compulsory masks.

Gigs will then hopefully increase throughout the summer, with over 17,000 full capacity shows are already confirmed to take place by the end of September

I guess we'll know by July what the impact (if any) of shows are

Some, inc @Guy Incognitowere after tickets earlier so might have a chance tomorrow if you still need them.

https://endoftheroadfestival.com/tickets/

LATE RELEASE
ON SALE, 20TH MAY

LIMITED TICKETS RELEASED MAY 20TH. The “Book Tickets Now” link will be live at 10am that day.

Edited by Copperface
  • Upvote 1