Paul McCartney twitter post!

dmedxb

• 4 weeks later...

If you are hoping for Macca to headline next year this article by friend of the festival John Harris may prove interesting.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/apr/03/paul-mccartney-wings-post-beatles-back-catalogue-listeners-digest

I have just started listening to his picks and my wish list for his set list next year is already changing.

17 minutes ago, Harry49 said:

If you are hoping for Macca to headline next year this article by friend of the festival John Harris may prove interesting.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/apr/03/paul-mccartney-wings-post-beatles-back-catalogue-listeners-digest

I have just started listening to his picks and my wish list for his set list next year is already changing.

Yep defo agree with those recommendations.

Gave Tug of War a spin yesterday for the first time in years. Still fairly shite.

• 8 months later...
10 minutes ago, Homer said:

Ha! I just listened to it at the gym and it's good stuff (I won't give any spoilers re Glasto).

Excellent stuff! Glasto stuff is actually neither here nor there for me as I don't have a ticket and am not that arsed if Macca plays really. But thought others here might like to check it out. Will probably listen later today.

1 hour ago, Homer said:

Ha! I just listened to it at the gym and it's good stuff (I won't give any spoilers re Glasto).

I listened to it all because of you and no fucking Glasto news. Didnt need to give spoilers as there arent any. Cheers (still a good podcast)

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I listened to it all because of you and no fucking Glasto news. Didnt need to give spoilers as there arent any. Cheers (still a good podcast)

Your big mistake was thinking that McCartney could mention Glastonbury on there and it wouldn’t already be pasted all over the internet.

14 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I can confirm that the above is all correct. I thought he came across as a good bloke and he seemed happy to share his stories (no idea if they were 'exclusives'). My fave line was: "Don't ask me about dates. I know Sgt Pepper was 1967 but that's it." (Spoiler alert)

Edited by Homer