guypjfreak

How long you been with eFestivals.. A little bit of fun   

263 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been a eFestivals member

• One year or less.. Joined for this glastonbury
    • 3 years plus only pop on about glastonbury time
    • 5 years plus.. Keeps you going between glastonburys
    • 10 years more or less lol.. Can't figure out how or why your still here
    • 15 years there abouts.. Cos your nuts.
    • How many are gold members

I started posting in 2013, which is when I joined, but lurked quite a bit before that. Had a different username initially too! My heyday was when @russycarpsand Scruffylovemonster were around, was proper addicted then. Still check in most days though and I tend to set up email alerts for the topics I'm following.

15+ years for me.

been a few different names over the years - some logins i just forgot, the last time i changed was because i had a bad time at the festival this year and wanted to delete my account along with my bad vibes.

this place really does keep me going between Glastonburys!

Jah Bless.

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Just edited to see gold members.... 

It's mad how time has flown on here.. 

You can't vote for the period of time and the gold question!

I've been on this site for 8 years. It's the only forum that I engage with. I have, in the past, tried to stop myself from coming on here, believing that I should be doing something else, which is more constructive. However, like a sheepish dog with it's tail between it's legs, I've kept coming back. It's like an itch which just needs scratching. It's even odd'er now though, as I have all but given up on going to Glastonbury ever again. I'll enter any competitions going, and see if fate declares that I do go, but that's it for me though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've been on this site for 8 years. It's the only forum that I engage with. I have, in the past, tried to stop myself from coming on here, believing that I should be doing something else, which is more constructive. However, like a sheepish dog with it's tail between it's legs, I've kept coming back. It's like an itch which just needs scratching. It's even odd'er now though, as I have all but given up on going to Glastonbury ever again. I'll enter any competitions going, and see if fate declares that I do go, but that's it for me though. 

Why have you given up on going to Glastonbury if you don’t mind me asking?