Slam Dunk Festival 2020

Dukey

4 hours ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Would love that cruise, not gonna lie. Can see people in the comments from the Midlands raging though, haha.

Surely the cruise would give them the chance to get some slightly bigger bands as well?

People need to fucking get over this, there's one two hours either direction.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Traher666 said:

People need to fucking get over this, there's one two hours either direction.

Agreed. Winds me up, it was the last one to be added and it was on a Monday so can't have been the best date anyway. Entitled Midlanders not wanting to travel, not thinking about people from Scotland who travel like 6 hours to get to Leeds! 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Ash92 said:

Agreed. Winds me up, it was the last one to be added and it was on a Monday so can't have been the best date anyway. Entitled Midlanders not wanting to travel, not thinking about people from Scotland who travel like 6 hours to get to Leeds! 

Exactly this, same sort of people that moan a band isn't playing in Southampton, even though they're playing Bournemouth.

A Day To Remember playing 'What Separates Me From You' is the dream for me if this second day comes to fruition.

Could also see them getting Fall Out Boy back at some point in the future. Maybe not for this rumoured second day, but perhaps for the cruise? They were the first SD headliner after all, would be coming full circle almost.

7 hours ago, biggest032 said:

What about maybe Twenty one pilots , there playing euro shows not sure what else they would do in the UK since they already did reading last year or maybe bring me the horizon 

Never even thought about these but that’s a good shout. Got to be either these, ADTR or Blink surely.

Whatevers happening, people in the comments on all social media platforms are pissed off about it. 

I kinda get it tbh, if its for this year then people have already booked hotels and trains and stuff. If its for next year why announce it now? 

My group will be fine because we live local to Leeds but thats not going to be the same for many people at all.