Ive paid my balance thread

Crazyfool01

5 minutes ago, JoshM87 said:

Balance paid. I haven’t gone to the festival by car for a long time, since when was parking 45 quid?!!!

Anyway. I didn’t pay for parking when I paid for my ticket as I thought I’d wait to pay for that now I can’t see an option to add it anywhere? Anyone got a link or is it a case of phoning See?

yes u can get it added by phoning  ... or pay extra on the gate 

Does anyone know why Seetickets will only accept credit cards for international payments? It’s really fucking annoying. Glasto is literally the only event I have ever attended anywhere in the world that won’t accept my Irish visa debit card to buy the tickets. I don’t need a credit card, I don’t want a credit card and I’m not fucking getting one just for this. Now I have to go and ask someone else if I can use theirs which I hate doing. I tried a pre paid MasterCard but it won’t accept that.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Does anyone know why Seetickets will only accept credit cards for international payments? It’s really fucking annoying. Glasto is literally the only event I have ever attended anywhere in the world that won’t accept my Irish visa debit card to buy the tickets. I don’t need a credit card, I don’t want a credit card and I’m not fucking getting one just for this. Now I have to go and ask someone else if I can use theirs which I hate doing. I tried a pre paid MasterCard but it won’t accept that.

It's a massive pain in the hole alright...

I had received the confirmation email on Monday, but today I noticed there were no funds charged to my credit card (panic moment). I called Mastercard and they said the purchase was put on hold because it seemed fraudulent (they could have called me to verify?). They've released it now and it's all good, but I would suggest people do as See suggest and make sure the transaction went through. 

5 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Wonder who will be last to pay . Someone who likes living dangerously .anyone not bothering to pay balance for those who are going via resale 

There's usually someone or someones friend who leaves it til the last minute then something goes wrong and its too late to fix it, then they post on here saying  "I know I shouldn't have, but..." asking if seetickets will have mercy 

17 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

There's usually someone or someones friend who leaves it til the last minute then something goes wrong and its too late to fix it, then they post on here saying  "I know I shouldn't have, but..." asking if seetickets will have mercy 

No mercy ?

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Paid up a few days ago plus parking... I didn't add a water bottle as I've ordered a Chillys one but have regret now! I didn't get one in 2017 either.

I recently got one of those Chillys bottles and I’m feeling regret about the festival one too, hope they will be available to buy there.

Charm x

3 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Paid up a few days ago plus parking... I didn't add a water bottle as I've ordered a Chillys one but have regret now! I didn't get one in 2017 either.

1 hour ago, Charm said:

I recently got one of those Chillys bottles and I’m feeling regret about the festival one too, hope they will be available to buy there.

Charm x

https://shop.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/products/small-etched-bottle-pre-order

https://shop.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/products/stainless-steel-water-bottle-500ml

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Charm said:

Charm x

You can buy one from the glastonbury festival official site shop link. You get a choice of a 300ml or tall form 500ml bottle. Ten quid plus four quid p and p. Did that recently and it arrived within a couple of days. 

• Upvote 1