Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

14 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Bandsintown has Julien Baker down as playing London & Leeds on 18th & 19th May respectively. Not sure if it's been announced yet.

Julien Baker, the American singer to play UK shows in May 2022,

London Electric Ballrooom, 18 May
Leeds Irish Centre, 19
Glasgow Saint Lukes, 24
Manchester Gorilla, 25

Just now, zahidf said:

Leeds Irish Centre, 19
Glasgow Saint Lukes, 24
Manchester Gorilla, 25

Her new album has been one of my favourites of the year so I’m down for that Manchester show. Especially nice considering I never thought I’d get to see a show at Gorilla again.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

No idea what the other dates are like but I’m baffled that they’re still big enough to play arenas. I feel @dentalplanshould take one for the team and go after subjecting us to that song a few weeks ago.

Maybe the pent up demand for live music will do them well here, but yeah... arenas seems mental for them at this stage in their career. 

The Offspring, the rockers announce the Let The Bad Times Roll Tour plus special guests The Hives,

Cardiff Motorpoint Arena, 23 Nov
Birmingham Resorts World Arena, 24
London The SSE Arena Wembley, 26
Glasgow The SSE Hydro, 27
Manchester AO Arena, 29
Leeds First Direct Arena, 30

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, zahidf said:

The Offspring, the rockers announce the Let The Bad Times Roll Tour plus special guests The Hives,

Cardiff Motorpoint Arena, 23 Nov
Birmingham Resorts World Arena, 24
London The SSE Arena Wembley, 26
Glasgow The SSE Hydro, 27
Manchester AO Arena, 29
Leeds First Direct Arena, 30

The Offspring in arenas again bloody hell. Either way I'll be on this tour. I'd rather be going Birmingham but Friday at Wembley means I can train it there and back the same night and have a drink so extra tick costs saves on hotels.

Pretty much means I reckon Download/Slam Dunk have them too.

2 hours ago, zahidf said:

Leeds Irish Centre, 19
Glasgow Saint Lukes, 24
Manchester Gorilla, 25

Good stuff. 

Hopefully she’ll stick around and pop up early on The Park. 

4 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I’m pretty glad they’re in arenas as there’s no way I’d be in a ticket scrum on a Friday morning for them but that shit looks like a good time.

Me neither. Although I can use wifi in the toilet to grab them at 10am. Last time I saw them was 2016 I think at 02 Academy Birmingham with Bad Religion as support. Anything like Bad Religion, Dropkick Murphys or Flogging Molly I can't complain. But then that's my kinda thing. The Offspring and JEW for eg are two bands of mine that have lasted the test for years. I know that a JEW set is going have probably 13 out of 18 songs that interest me despite most of the new stuff not being upto scratch. Their sets are what they are because they know it's not either but you need something to your off. £50 I imagine London is going to touch but it won't put me off. I guess also it's one of those I'd rather get those two names I like now that wait for potentially Download to book them both on the same day like they did with Bad Relgion a few years ago and struggle to justify the ticket cost. 2014 actually they had Flogging Molly too, great run for me and a Within Temptation clash. But Offspring, Bad Religion and Flogging Molly isn't going to make me part with £85 then £20 for a car parking pass. 

48 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Me neither. Although I can use wifi in the toilet to grab them at 10am. Last time I saw them was 2016 I think at 02 Academy Birmingham with Bad Religion as support. Anything like Bad Religion, Dropkick Murphys or Flogging Molly I can't complain. But then that's my kinda thing. The Offspring and JEW for eg are two bands of mine that have lasted the test for years. I know that a JEW set is going have probably 13 out of 18 songs that interest me despite most of the new stuff not being upto scratch. Their sets are what they are because they know it's not either but you need something to your off. £50 I imagine London is going to touch but it won't put me off. I guess also it's one of those I'd rather get those two names I like now that wait for potentially Download to book them both on the same day like they did with Bad Relgion a few years ago and struggle to justify the ticket cost. 2014 actually they had Flogging Molly too, great run for me and a Within Temptation clash. But Offspring, Bad Religion and Flogging Molly isn't going to make me part with £85 then £20 for a car parking pass. 

Probably gonna be well expensive this. I can see tickets for anything going up a little bit.

35 minutes ago, priest17 said:

I nearly spent £70 on an Offspring ticket to the Apollo a few years ago but I guess the spell must have worn off right as I was about to hit the pay now button

I know you want to hit that.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Probably gonna be well expensive this. I can see tickets for anything going up a little bit.

I know you want to hit that.

Therrs already been an uptick in price on rescheduled dates here. Alanis Morisette moved her NA tour to late summer and prices went up an average of £25. Now its £80 to sit in the back of the Hollywood Bowl. Not the best thing.