Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

45 minutes ago, Tony Zografos please said:

I've just been offered a refund. the annoying thing is that it's probably going to be really difficult to get standing for this gig now they've ballsed this up as everyone who's got seats is going to be after them!

My ticket I got from seetickets was a standing and has remained so. But the other 4 are ones I got for mates and now in the seats. Think I'm going to keep them unless I can somehow find standing, at which point I will demand a refund. Will probably swap with one mate so at least they don't get messed over but it's clearly another f*** up by ticketmaster, who absolutely will not accept responsibility.

May even end up going to my bank after the show and make a dispute - clearly been mis-sold tickets.

Edited by aidenlangan95

Dexys present: The Feminine Devine Live, the band will dramatically perform the new album from beginning to finale plus a selection of classics & hits on tour this September,

York Barbican, 05 Sept
Liverpool Philharmonic, 07
Manchester Bridgewater Hall, 08
Newcastle O2 City Hall, 10
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, 11
Cardiff St David’s Hall, 13
Ipswich Regent Theatre, 14
Wolverhampton The Halls, 16
Southend Cliffs Pavilion, 17
Brighton Dome, 19
London Palladium, 20
Bath FOrum, 22
Dublin 3Olympia Theatre, 25

On 4/6/2023 at 10:48 AM, zahidf said:

Dexys present: The Feminine Devine Live, the band will dramatically perform the new album from beginning to finale plus a selection of classics & hits on tour this September,

York Barbican, 05 Sept
Liverpool Philharmonic, 07
Manchester Bridgewater Hall, 08
Newcastle O2 City Hall, 10
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, 11
Cardiff St David’s Hall, 13
Ipswich Regent Theatre, 14
Wolverhampton The Halls, 16
Southend Cliffs Pavilion, 17
Brighton Dome, 19
London Palladium, 20
Bath FOrum, 22
Dublin 3Olympia Theatre, 25

Bold move, selling tickets for a full performance of an album, 3 1/2 months prior to its release date. The album will only be out for just over a month before the start of the tour!

On 4/4/2023 at 12:23 PM, churlie100 said:

oof, I'm a big defender of the Haim day but otherwise, did someone spend all the APE's cash reserve? These lineups are...questionable. 

image.png

Either I've become really old or have been living under a rock but I don't think I recognise any name on that list.

12 hours ago, charlierc said:

Either I've become really old or have been living under a rock but I don't think I recognise any name on that list.

Novo Amor is a nice Bon Iver knock off.

Aurora is good and Rachel Chinouiri has a few nice tunes as a new artist, but pretty weak across the board yea h

New Order tour:

September

Thursday 21st Copenhagen, Royal Arena

Saturday 23rd Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome

Tuesday 26th Paris, Zénith

Friday 29th London, The O2

October

Sunday 1st Dublin, 3Arena 

Thursday 5th Glasgow, OVO Hydro

Saturday 7th Leeds, First Direct Arena

On 4/4/2023 at 2:50 PM, Henrik said:

Yeah I have just been offered a refund too. 

Looks like the entire arena is now sold out so very little chance of finidng standing tickets. Seated it shall be. 

I've just received an email saying:

We moved you to reserved seating at the new venue, however we have managed to secure some extra standing tickets due to a limited amount of production releases.

We've now swapped your booking to standing tickets - your new tickets will be available in your online account closer to the event date.

Wondering if anyone else has had this or my complaining has worked?

Edited by Tony Zografos please

41 minutes ago, Tony Zografos please said:

I've just received an email saying:

We moved you to reserved seating at the new venue, however we have managed to secure some extra standing tickets due to a limited amount of production releases.

We've now swapped your booking to standing tickets - your new tickets will be available in your online account closer to the event date.

Wondering if anyone else has had this or my complaining has worked?

Damn, good effort. No such luck here. 

I clearly didn't complain hard enough.

1 minute ago, TiZuff said:

other 3rd down or 4th down on the friday looks possible?  means an other stage run of Carly Rae - churches - sza - fred again. easy this booking lark 😄

Not a chance is SZA third/fourth down. pyramid sub / other Headliner or bust.

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

Not a chance is SZA third/fourth down. pyramid sub / other Headliner or bust.

i love sza but i dont think shes on that level for glastonbury. i think she will take a slightly lower billing considering her label mate headlined the whole thing last year and he would have told her what its like / promoted it to her.

4 minutes ago, goonerben said:

I'm still not sure I believe that Royal Blood are as high as Pyramid sub on Friday - could they be third down, with SZA subbing?

This is what I'm thinking - are they even confirmed for Friday? They're supporting Muse in MK on the Sunday but is there anything saying that they aren't playing Saturday (and possibly subbing Other)?

13 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

SZA UK/EU dates finish in Dublin on 21 June then she's free until September. 

It's hard to see where she'd fit though - she's an Other headliner or Pyramid sub at least and we seem to have lots of those already!

Massive European tour stars in Dam June 1st

4 minutes ago, JRhys29 said:

This is what I'm thinking - are they even confirmed for Friday? They're supporting Muse in MK on the Sunday but is there anything saying that they aren't playing Saturday (and possibly subbing Other)?

I think they are confirmed for Friday. 

But Pyramid sub seems to be a very punchy slot - as big as they'd ever have been able to do, when they were bigger than they are now. 

Would be underwhelming to say the least, if obvious options like SZA (or Pulp) find themselves without a slot, because RB have that one but could easily be third down too.