Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

21 minutes ago, WMWMOfficial said:

Honestly think that with Sigur Rós announcing festival dates for next year, Mad Cool just confirmed, GREAT chance for Glastonbury Other Stage headline slot 😁

Screenshot_20221205-140640.png

Other is way too big for them surely. I saw them last month and it was phenomenal but I don't really think they need to be headlining anything bigger than JP/Park or even West Holts if you want a weirder headliner for there. Hope this new tour is finally with a new album though.

4 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

The image is linked to your gmail and won't show for anyone but you. I was doing the same thing without realising for ages in the acts you've seen thread (and wish someone had told me).

Cheers for the heads up.

Can't be bothered to try and sort it so will just type what it says. 

RHCP playing Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Friday 21st July supported by The Roots and King Princess.

2 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Other is way too big for them surely. I saw them last month and it was phenomenal but I don't really think they need to be headlining anything bigger than JP/Park or even West Holts if you want a weirder headliner for there. Hope this new tour is finally with a new album though.

If anything I think they’re a bit smaller now than they were when they headlined JP in 2016, albeit they seemed big for that at the time. I think they’d be a strong Park headliner and would be a good fit for that but as you say, definitely nothing bigger than that now.

2 minutes ago, Livvy13 said:

Cheers for the heads up.

Can't be bothered to try and sort it so will just type what it says. 

RHCP playing Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Friday 21st July supported by The Roots and King Princess.

They're also playing Hampden Park on Sunday 23rd July. 

2 hours ago, Punisher said:

This is a very interesting lineup, a couple of weeks after Glastonbury. Hopefully this is further proof we’ll see Robbie, Lizzo, QoTSA, The 1975 and Rina on the farm.

74ADCD7C-7A3D-4E8F-B7BB-B02A185878EC.jpeg

Puscifer jump out to me more than anything else on that lineup.

Would love to see them end up on the farm somewhere, likely JP for me.

21 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

As I said in another thread, there's always an older indie band who headline the JP one night...

also mentioned in another thread if they're doing their orchestral show then pyramid opener would work (Hacienda Classical went down well in 2017)

3 hours ago, Punisher said:

This is a very interesting lineup, a couple of weeks after Glastonbury. Hopefully this is further proof we’ll see Robbie, Lizzo, QoTSA, The 1975 and Rina on the farm.

74ADCD7C-7A3D-4E8F-B7BB-B02A185878EC.jpeg

I’d say majority of them are line up for Glasto this year?

Very fun line up that!

1 hour ago, TGCarr said:

Where’s the other UK outdoor show next year?

only standalone show this is? So does it really rule him out? Doesn’t feel like it does tbh 

Does show mean show and not festival performance? We’ll find out if he announces another one.

Otherwise I don’t see the point in clarifying “stand-alone outdoor headline outdoor concert”. Currently it’s the only stand-alone concert, while IoW is also headlining and outdoor.