Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

56 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Got my tickets for Paramore in Glasgow - £69 for standing. Not too bad considering when I first got into the site it has standing tickets listed at £92 but this was for early entry? Is that just to get into the venue early? Not seen that before. 

Yeah, I've seen early entry before at a few shows - they usually get in half an hour/an hour earlier than everyone else. 

The Ticket Factory was getting hammered but I got my Paramore tickets. Although it was a scare as post hitting 'pay now' they made me answer a captcha and then put me in a queue just to look at the page that confirmed I had successfully bought tickets (a queue which I'm still in. I got a separate email confirming). That said, it's nice having this additional presale for Brum events.

1 minute ago, Padjeq said:

The Ticket Factory was getting hammered but I got my Paramore tickets. Although it was a scare as post hitting 'pay now' they made me answer a captcha and then put me in a queue just to look at the page that confirmed I had successfully bought tickets (a queue which I'm still in. I got a separate email confirming). That said, it's nice having this additional presale for Brum events.

No luck continues for me, had them in my basket entering payment details and it kicked me out and put me in the queue 

Just now, Al2006 said:

No luck continues for me, had them in my basket entering payment details and it kicked me out and put me in the queue 

Wait for that to load. They should still be there. They've removed the link from their website cuz it's getting merked so bad.

18 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Wait for that to load. They should still be there. They've removed the link from their website cuz it's getting merked so bad.

No idea what I’m doing wrong but it got rid of my tickets, then got to front of the queue.. and now I can add standing tickets but they don’t go in my m basket! Well done on getting your tickets! 🙂

23 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

No idea what I’m doing wrong but it got rid of my tickets, then got to front of the queue.. and now I can add standing tickets but they don’t go in my m basket! Well done on getting your tickets! 🙂

Probably  means they've sold out but havent updated yet. Had this with blink 182. If you can,afford it go for the dearer option and if it lets you buy them then thats definitely why

On 10/26/2022 at 10:43 AM, Padjeq said:

Def Leppard at Brammal Lane set up. Doors now at 4pm

21710s.gif

Glasgow date is also standing. Wembley remains seated. I guess it's their only hope of selling it out.

There's a ticket factory presale for Paramore tomorrow at 10am. I'm gonna try that one next.

No Mick Mars apparently, the king of tge whammy bar has retired from touring due ti his illness finally getting the better of him. 

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

No Mick Mars apparently, the king of tge whammy bar has retired from touring due ti his illness finally getting the better of him. 

Wow. I read The Dirt in 2004 and so much of it was about how rough his illness made him. Fair play to him getting through this big summer tour they've just done.

39 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Wow. I read The Dirt in 2004 and so much of it was about how rough his illness made him. Fair play to him getting through this big summer tour they've just done.

Yeah, he's also older than the rest of the band 71! I'm amazed he's kept going for so long, his condition sounds awful.

7 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Picked up a ticket for the Schlagenheim day, mainly because they've not played bmbmbm the last few times I've seen them. Reluctantly, all three is a bit too much!

They must be due a Windmill gig at some point before the end of the year now they're back from the US? I've got followthatpage tracking that one just in case!