"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

On 6/5/2017 at 6:39 PM, Kinkyinuit said:

If I get to Glasto and there's no monorail, I'm going to be so disappointed

I think I'd prefer that kind of 'big secret' to Liam Gallagher or Elbow! Who knows it might not be set related at all.

Now that Neil has said he's heard about Gorillaz playing surely they could be considered the 'big secret'? Still no bigger than some of the previous years secrets mind so not sure why Emily would feel the need to big it up, but them playing midway down Other one day is still a pretty big deal.

8 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I agree that they can put who they want on there if Pezzer is on the Pyramid, but I don't think any of the opening special guests have ever filled up the field the way that Jessie J did.

Or The Stranglers, oddly enough.

I recall that field being absolutely heaving for Of Monsters and Men a few years ago. Had to stand all the way back by the food stalls.

11 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Now that Neil has said he's heard about Gorillaz playing surely they could be considered the 'big secret'? Still no bigger than some of the previous years secrets mind so not sure why Emily would feel the need to big it up, but them playing midway down Other one day is still a pretty big deal.

Definitely big enough to be considered really big.

1 hour ago, Tommy101 said:

They could if it was on the Other against someone strong on the Pyramid (can't remember who the other TBA is up against)

Can't see it. One of the biggest acts in the world, headlined last time, about to release a new album...

( it's against K-Pez btw).

On 6/5/2017 at 2:16 PM, GrumpyRaver said:

We're in given up mode...

This thread feels like an acid trip. 

We're now in the comedown realising that the wild speculation, 100% certainties, and the literal hallucinations/holograms are gone. We're left with the bleak realisation that reality just isn't as good as the past 8 hours/180+ pages.

On 24/05/2017 at 10:43 AM, SteveTLizard said:

Yep, I up voted you for the harsh treatment of your comment about the stone roses.  The majority are amazing on here, the occasional few get mardy if you like a band they don't. 

Welcome to forum.

Thankyou ! I'm late commenting again I think .. so no stone roses after all .. 

16 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Oooooo.....that is a big secret

Where? 

When?

do we think??

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Best guess would be either Other TBA on Saturday or JP TBA on Sunday (with the other being Liam G). I'd assume Gorillaz Other and Liam JP but who knows.

I assume the Park (on Friday) will be too small for them. They need a fairly big stage to get everyone on.