"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

5 hours ago, Woffy said:

Can someone tell me WTF a Saxon market is?

Hanseatic merchant guilds?

Bit of early medieval Europen history humour for you there.

It's the black jacket on the left ..... sorry

6 hours ago, George_92 said:

Can see AF doing this at Glasto; just dropping that makeshift 360-degree stage in a field somewhere on the Thursday night.. 

That's not Marika back on violin is it? Must be somebody new, do we know who? Also where are Owen and Sarah? Big questions.

Edited by GETOFFAMYLAWN

24 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

That's not Marika back on violin is it? Must be somebody new, do we know who? Also where are Owen and Sarah? Big questions.

It's Sarah! Owen tweeted about the song but I guess he might not be touring this time around, which would be a shame but fair enough given how much other stuff he has on.

Would be surprised if they're not there in some capacity given the ten day gap in tour dates.

Had a weird dream last night, and I hope it's true - Emily announced that the "really big secret" was the fact that agreements had been reached with all the surrounding landowners, and as a result they were no longer having a fallow year in 2018. Don't know if that idea has already been suggested on here, but how cool would that be if it came true!

7 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Had a weird dream last night, and I hope it's true - Emily announced that the "really big secret" was the fact that agreements had been reached with all the surrounding landowners, and as a result they were no longer having a fallow year in 2018. Don't know if that idea has already been suggested on here, but how cool would that be if it came true!

It's been suggested, and wouldn't really make any sense. Lots of business's and suppliers  are linked to the festival who need to find alternative things to do in the fallow year, it wouldn't make a huge amount of sense for Glastonbury to pretend the festival isn't on for 6+months when really it is. Plus what a shitty suprise, it would remind me of the scene in the Office where David Brent sacks dawn for stealing post it notes and then tells her he is joking.

41 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

You'd think so!

Hmmm...

Avalon: Lianne la Havas
Park: ???
Other: Liam Gallagher
JP: The Macabees.

Hmmm,,,

Park: Elbow

Shittv: fatboyslim 

Stonebridge: Craig David

Cossiant Nerf: Ed Sheeran

On 2017-5-30 at 1:49 PM, fernandomassuy said:

Any chance of RIchard Ashcroft playing Friday or Sunday? I think he's playing a festival in Russia Saturday. Really would love to see him

He is playing before Foo Fighters the weekend before at a festival in Iceland.

Maybe Dave will get him drunk on Icelandic Brennivín  and bring him along to glasto :)

IMG_1862.PNG

Edited by Blurmayer