"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Well is still happening we just don't know what it is still, it could very well be one or all of the three TBAs.

Probably right ...do they leave it until the last minute...sorry this is my first time so not sure how it all works 

2 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

Probably right ...do they leave it until the last minute...sorry this is my first time so not sure how it all works 

Very possibly and it looks like at this stage they won't get announced at all until whoever it is appears on stage. When it was the Libertines in 2015 it was leaked in here during the day. It would be very difficult to keep them completely secret. Having said that you never know, the Festival may still make some sort of announcement this week, especially if any of them get leaked.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wanderlei said:

It's an Oasis reunion, innit?

Yep, with a side helping of f.u. Manchester, we'll do it for Glastonbury but not for you.

edit: i.e. not really likely, no, sorry for allowing you to get your hopes up.

Edited by p.pete

There is so much going on at this year's festival I am past caring what the big secret is. I'm hoping it's a new area that I will stumble upon on wednesday.

If it is Gorillaz, is it really a "BIG" secret, I'd say not, the same with Elbow (in fact elbow NOT playing woud be the surprise). Whilst they have an audience it's hardly an announcement that will leave the wider world even more envious of the fortunate ticket holders.

A very unlikely Oasis reunion on the  the other hand.....